Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Of course. The guy is always about himself. Never thinks of the kid.

My subscription just ran out so I didn’t see that.

That always irritated me when he did that before a kid’s announcement.

yes because he leans on the guys who run the NJ ratings.
He runs the entire northeast and mid Atlantic himself. There’s not another person on Rvls who gets to rate those kids. And in this particular case Price dropped because he put on a lot of bad weight and a lot of his offers dried up. Rvls tends to rate kids based on offers more than actual tape which is why they have the worst rankings

He runs the entire northeast and mid Atlantic himself. There’s not another person on Rvls who gets to rate those kids. And in this particular case Price dropped because he put on a lot of bad weight and a lot of his offers dried up. Rvls tends to rate kids based on offers more than actual tape which is why they have the worst rankings

And Chestnut dropped because he runs a 4.9 though he clearly doesn't. There's always a story behind the drops to justify them.

Bad weight? Well if true, that is correctable. Edinger can work that off.

No idea about offers that dried up. I know he visited Rutgers earlier in June. That is a pretty strong indicator Rutgers still wanted him. He is set to visit WVU next week. They still want him,

When did he put on a lot of bad weight? This film was taken on 6/6. He looks in excellent shape (and very athletic) to me.

No idea about offers that dried up. I know he visited Rutgers earlier in June. That is a pretty strong indicator Rutgers still wanted him. He is set to visit WVU next week. They still want him,

When did he put on a lot of bad weight? This film was taken on 6/6. He looks in excellent shape (and very athletic) to me.

But, they said...

LoL …film from 10 days ago …seriously ‘bad weight’ where ? These guys are a fn joke

LoL …film from 10 days ago …seriously ‘bad weight’ where ? These guys are a fn joke
The Rutgers guys tell this story, the Rutgers fans buy it, and then spread it around as truth as if they know insider information, then a video like this comes out and they run back to their holes, because it doesn’t allow them to believe they have legitimate 4 star guys.

I hate Twitter and these camps with numbers and no scorecard (end rant), I can't tell if he is the guy in the forefront or the right background. I've seen anywhere from 6'2 to 6'4 for height and weight around 250...seems appropriate for his position

Last edited:
Dude is sporting some pipes...hits the weights hard. Guys like this are why I don't lose sleep over losing players like Scott out of Buffalo. Our Dline recruiting last year and this ytd has been really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom