Class of 2018 - DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF

CuseLegacy

According to the recruiting sites he has an offer. At South Ridge, also played for Deerfield Beach.

Offers from App St, BGSU, Baylor, FAU, Illinois, Illinois St, Indiana, Iowa St, UMD, Michigan St, Miss St, Nebraska, USF, Temple, Tenn, UCF, WKU, Syracuse

Last edited:
Kid is a big time prospect and his film looks good. Sliver short of being a 4 star at rvls.

Looks like a Southridge coach came with him...

Coach P. Cooney @CoachPatJCooney 22h22 hours ago
Y'all know I had to get little bro locker we were going to hit him… https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2F0nujL6_d9SANgpL4MMHvuvjblLYWcOhM2I0/

Coach P. Cooney @CoachPatJCooney 22h22 hours ago
That Guy first black Heisman Trophy winner @ Manley Field House https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2GFcKD_Vnmj__cSFJxdRW_O8i9xukEjUe7ks0/

Coach P. Cooney @CoachPatJCooney 12h12 hours ago
The guys Syracuse has a all around good staff definitely will be… https://www.instagram.com/p/BU3K1HwDEIGF6RSNFOZM06PC0X69iTEJKDmV2s0/

So this guy (the coach) seemed to like his visit, but is clearly a Miami shill. Stinks having such biased influencers

Keep the coach with him make sure he does not enjoy the visit too much

Syracuse Football Sitdown: 2018 Prospect Randy Charlton, DE (itlh.com Ross)

As Syracuse continues to land talent for the class of 2018, there are still many great prospects on the board. Today, we sit down with one of them.

With the Syracuse 2018 football recruiting class filling up with talented players, today ITLH sits down with a prospect who may soon join them.

Randy Charlton is a 6-foot-4, 222 pound defensive end out of Miami Southridge HS (FL). He is ranked a three-star recruit by At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. and holds offers from schools like Maryland, Oregon, Nebraska, Indiana, Michigan State, and others along with Syracuse.

We discuss his interest in the Orange, his visit to campus, and his thoughts on the program.

What in particular excites you about the program? Football? Academics?

Randy Charlton (@RandyL_Charlton)

Both. They have one of the top business schools and the team chemistry—not only with the players but with the coaches—makes you feel at home.

Would be huge. I think Dino can close this one out, as Randy seems to like the Cuse. Love our recruiting. It's awesome to look forward to Football again. Always did, but something different in the air. Become a Cuse legend, Randy!