Class of 2018 - DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Randy Charlton (FL) Committed to FIU, Indiana, and now UCF

Is he going to take an OV or is he a lock for Indiana?

I take it there hasn’t been anything further, but is there still any mutual interest here?

There's such as thing as a "lock for Indiana"?

giphy.gif

come on he wears #44 enough said.

He's a beast and a violent hitter. Looks like a high major talent. not sure we're involved anymore.

He's only taken one OV, Indiana. From what I have heard nothing has been set up for OVs yet for the current SU commits. Could be the staff is waiting until the season is over.

He's only taken one OV, Indiana. From what I have heard nothing has been set up for OVs yet for the current SU commits. Could be the staff is waiting until the season is over.

agree waiting to see what the needs are and how much room there is. i think we'll see some attrition this off season and space freed up.

agree waiting to see what the needs are and how much room there is. i think we'll see some attrition this off season and space freed up.
And just like that up pops the first OV scheduled for 12/1 weekend.

I've checked on Charlton once a week and haven't seen anything on him in a looong time; with any school. I don't know if he's one of the few kids not on social media or if interest has waned (with any school.) His recruitment has been dead quiet. Miami Southridge, sometimes academics are in play.

I've checked on Charlton once a week and haven't seen anything on him in a looong time; with any school. I don't know if he's one of the few kids not on social media or if interest has waned (with any school.) His recruitment has been dead quiet. Miami Southridge, sometimes academics are in play.
I think he took a few other ovs.

So I guess he's visiting this weekend. That's GREAT news.

It should be noted that he and Nadarious Fagan were teammates at Southridge.
Granted, I'm from the football powerhouse of Central Square, but it still blows my mind that schools constantly churn out high D1 talent, year after year.

I think he took a few other ovs.

I know Indiana but I've never seen anything else officially. He was supposed to hit up MState unofficially and I don't think that ever happened.