Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dukes and Dawson want to play together bad. The only school that offered them both is Cuse from what I can tell?

I’m going to take a bet one these guys end up wearing an Orange Jersey ;)
What shade of orange?

This recruitment is really blowing up. Between this kid and Fitz there are some real heavy hitters coming in late. Surprising these guys had basically no offers and now have a choice to go to a high level P5 program of their choosing.

This recruitment is really blowing up. Between this kid and Fitz there are some real heavy hitters coming in late. Surprising these guys had basically no offers and now have a choice to go to a high level P5 program of their choosing.
Dawson is understandable. Not being able to play senior year because of injury usually does make schools hold off on offers.

Because it would dispel sentiment expressed earlier in this thread that we couldn't compete with a Clemson offer, because it would signify that recruits are taking our program's ability to win at a high level seriously, and because prospects like this [with offers from current blue chip programs like Clemson} are what it will take to get to the next level>

Close your eyes and imagine the table in front of Dawson with all the hats on it; Clemson, UCLA, UCF and Syracuse. Now think about how it would feel that he picks up the Clemson hat.

Then puts it down and slaps on the good Orange. What a moment it will be to see him pick us over that lineup.

Close your eyes and imagine the table in front of Dawson with all the hats on it; Clemson, UCLA, UCF and Syracuse. Now think about how it would feel that he picks up the Clemson hat.

Then puts it down and slaps on the good Orange. What a moment it will be to see him pick us over that lineup.
We've won other recruiting battles with better, deeper offer lists. I want the kid, don't get me wrong, but he's far from the most impressive offer list we've seen. In Dino I continue to trust.

I'd prefer if he just left the Clemson hat alone and went straight for the Cuse hat

We've won other recruiting battles with better, deeper offer lists. I want the kid, don't get me wrong, but he's far from the most impressive offer list we've seen. In Dino I continue to trust.
He didn't play his senior year because of an injury. Just a guess that he would have had more offers if he had played.

Of course. We’ve had higher profile wins and beaten stronger offers lists. But, I don’t remember too many where the kid made that decision on signing day in front of an audience and cameras.

It would be great to NOT be the fake-out hat for a change. It would be great to have that exposure of beating Clemson, UCLA and an undefeated Florida school.

The hat thing is passe, now it seems to be all about the commitment video.

They should do commitment tattoos.

1544882373630.png

Status
Not open for further replies.