Class of 2019 - DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Cooper Dawson (SC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for him...he shouldn't have.
If anyone was wondering what became of ol' AJ, he's still on a roster.
A.J. Long - Football - West Chester University Athletics

And the Syracuse tattoo hasn’t been covered up.
3126A7B0-733E-455F-BC08-1F7E51D12BA0.jpeg

Agreed...barring a surprise recruit, this would be a great recruit to close with for the cycle.
Just a gut feeling only, but if it wasn't for him waiting to announce at his HS on the 19th , I feel he would be along with Tuazama with a SU commit.

Agree and my gut feeling tells me if he comes Michel Dukes comes.
Agree and my gut feeling tells me if he comes Michel Dukes comes.
Staff is closing strong.

And if we get a couple of these guys [along with Tuazama], then we're stocking the defensive line pipeline with good prospects. That's the major shortcoming of the class at this point -- but that could change this week.

But, but, but, are you sure? Like 100% sure? Because if you're not 100% sure, but only like 98% sure, then you shouldn't post here. And if he doesn't come, I blame you. I blame you for everything; recruiting, rain, green potato chips, Trump, the whole ball of wax. Who's your source? Deep Throat? I hope it's Deep Throat. That would be awesome. I don't really like your avatar. Edinger is all cool and badass and all, but hand tattoos? Think of the children. Wink emoji? Too sexually suggestive. And what kind of name is bnoro? Sounds too much like Beano. Although gas prevention is kind of cool, so there's that. OK, you can stay and continue posting, but I've got my eye on you. You and JackBauer44. Double secret probation. There is a little-known codicil in the SyracuseFan.com constitution which gives me unlimited power to preserve order in time of recruiting emergency. The time has come for someone to put their foot down. And that foot is me. Or CuseLegacy. Really, she's the foot. I'm just the bestest buddy and big toe and watcher of 70s-80s movies. ;)

But, but, but, are you sure? Like 100% sure? Because if you're not 100% sure, but only like 98% sure, then you shouldn't post here. And if he doesn't come, I blame you. I blame you for everything; recruiting, rain, green potato chips, Trump, the whole ball of wax. Who's your source? Deep Throat? I hope it's Deep Throat. That would be awesome. I don't really like your avatar. Edinger is all cool and badass and all, but hand tattoos? Think of the children. Wink emoji? Too s e xually suggestive. And what kind of name is bnoro? Sounds too much like Beano. Although gas prevention is kind of cool, so there's that. OK, you can stay and continue posting, but I've got my eye on you. You and JackBauer44. Double secret probation. There is a little-known codicil in the SyracuseFan.com constitution which gives me unlimited power to preserve order in time of recruiting emergency. The time has come for someone to put their foot down. And that foot is me. Or CuseLegacy. Really, she's the foot. I'm just the bestest buddy and big toe and watcher of 70s-80s movies. ;)
Well done.

But, but, but, are you sure? Like 100% sure? Because if you're not 100% sure, but only like 98% sure, then you shouldn't post here. And if he doesn't come, I blame you. I blame you for everything; recruiting, rain, green potato chips, Trump, the whole ball of wax. Who's your source? Deep Throat? I hope it's Deep Throat. That would be awesome. I don't really like your avatar. Edinger is all cool and badass and all, but hand tattoos? Think of the children. Wink emoji? Too s e xually suggestive. And what kind of name is bnoro? Sounds too much like Beano. Although gas prevention is kind of cool, so there's that. OK, you can stay and continue posting, but I've got my eye on you. You and JackBauer44. Double secret probation. There is a little-known codicil in the SyracuseFan.com constitution which gives me unlimited power to preserve order in time of recruiting emergency. The time has come for someone to put their foot down. And that foot is me. Or CuseLegacy. Really, she's the foot. I'm just the bestest buddy and big toe and watcher of 70s-80s movies. ;)
This sounds like Memet Walker's inner voice on the Howard Stern show.

I read it in my head in that voice...hysterical!!

Viva il Piede!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

No, it’s ok, because it’s what we want to hear.

He is planning on making his decision on 12/19 right?

At least as far as we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.