Class of 2019 - DE/TE Steven Linton (GA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Steven Linton (GA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

DukJ0v7WoAEuSqv.jpg:large

Kog6F5MW_bigger.jpg
Drew

Last edited:
As in it is just a word that came along with the cut and paste. This is from Tuazamas' multi pic commitment tweet.
oh...well that tells me nothing then. ;)

This kid would be a prime addition ... interior DL is still an area of need as we reach the end of the cycle.

Committed (Verbal):

Tauzama (DE)
Rondi (DT)
(Benson - TE with sub-11.0 speed?)
Goulbourne (DE)

Offers:

Linton
Dawson (12-17 Edit: things looking up ;))

Okuayinou (Februrary?)
Vilbert (Edit: 12-17 looks like February also)

Isaac (PSU verbal)
Blissett (Miami verbal)
Smart (Wake verbal)
Robinson (unlikely)

Last edited:
FWIW Linton made 1st Team All-State Class 2A. He did not sign with anyone in Dec. Listed here as 6-4 210.

2018 All-State high school football team

FYI Georgia has Classes: AAAAAAA | AAAAAA | AAAAA | AAAA | AAA | AA | A-Private | A-Public
(Dodson made 1st Team 6A)

Would be really nice to land this kid. Doesn't look like he has any other visits set up after dead period.

He's kinda short isn't he?
He's 6'6" and 210 on his site. He's got good height but certainly will need to bulk up. But I wouldn't worry about that since he has a good frame. He will probably redshirt and get into the S/C program to bulk up.

So no one is excited that the coaches were back on the road yesterday and visited Linton?
It's just a visit. It's not like he committed. I assume every coaching staff is making home visits now.

Last edited:
Honestly i think we are so strong at d end and it seems like tight end is not a sexy role in this offense that I am kinda
263F73D0-281E-49B1-ACB8-1FAC2C31A5F4.gif