Class of 2016 - DE Tyreic Martin (AL) Verbal to Mizzou | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Tyreic Martin (AL) Verbal to Mizzou

jekelish

Living Legend
According to Twitter, Syracuse is showing a lot of interest in 3-star defensive end Tyreic Martin from Valley, Alabama. bcubs9497 any familiarity with him?

6-4, 260, offers include Army, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Cincinnati right now.

According to Twitter, Syracuse is showing a lot of interest in 3-star defensive end Tyreic Martin from Valley, Alabama. bcubs9497 any familiarity with him?

6-4, 260, offers include Army, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Cincinnati right now.

Nope, I've not heard of him before. Valley High is about 3-4 hours south and east of us.

Can't believe he didn't make the 6A All State 1st or 2nd team. Wonder if he made all county or all region?

He's good. The best DL we're recruiting for the 2016 class, in my opinion. His highlights remind me of Steven.

Nope, I've not heard of him before. Valley High is about 3-4 hours south and east of us.

Can't believe he didn't make the 6A All State 1st or 2nd team. Wonder if he made all county or all region?

He's good. The best DL we're recruiting for the 2016 class, in my opinion. His highlights remind me of Steven.

Big frame with lots of room to fill out.

I assume you will have Steven getting this kid to commit, right? ;)

TDM‼️ ‏@_tyreicm 1h1 hour ago
I appreciate everyone who has been recruiting me but I've decided to committed to the university of Mizzou
26ab.png
1f42f.png