Dear ACC | Syracusefan.com

Dear ACC

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Is there a statute of limitations on our commitment in joining the ACC? It would probably cost us millions to get out like it was for the Big East. I really don't think we have had a fair shake since we joined. Granted, our teams haven't been great (at least in league play) since we have been in the conference except that first year, but all these occasional jabs at us start to get really frustrating. Just drives you nuts :mad: :mad: :mad:

Like I said in another thread, Buddy's action deserved a flagrant 2 and ejection. Refs didn't call anything and it seems they never even reviewed it. Under those circumstances it seems unfathomable for the conference to come in "after the fact" and slam the kid. Who the he!! is refereeing the game, the on court refs or the ACC executive?

OK, I've had my rant. Time to move on and beat those Tobacco Road junkies.

Is there a statute of limitations on our commitment in joining the ACC? It would probably cost us millions to get out like it was for the Big East. I really don't think we have had a fair shake since we joined. Granted, our teams haven't been great (at least in league play) since we have been in the conference except that first year, but all these occasional jabs at us start to get really frustrating. Just drives you nuts :mad: :mad: :mad:

Like I said in another thread, Buddy's action deserved a flagrant 2 and ejection. Refs didn't call anything and it seems they never even reviewed it. Under those circumstances it seems unfathomable for the conference to come in "after the fact" and slam the kid. Who the he!! is refereeing the game, the on court refs or the ACC executive?

Double Jeopardy should apply. They have reviewed this in game and not called it a foul. Cannot have the second look after the game. Not every crime gets punished.

Refs call fouls, front offices hand out suspensions/fines. They usually line up, but they don't have to.

If you objectively think that the right result is that sometimes guys "get away with one" despite video evidence to the contrary I don't know what to tell you.

The old BE teams that are in the NE are fish out of water in the ACC. As long as they are in the ACC their recruiting will suffer. However, we can laugh all the way to the bank and football will survive.

He cheap shotted a guy. This really isn't difficult.

If it happened across the river it would be the same result.
Oh like Greysin who did these things constantly And got way with it

The old BE teams that are in the NE are fish out of water in the ACC. As long as they are in the ACC their recruiting will suffer. However, we can laugh all the way to the bank and football will survive.

I still have yet to hear someone other than Andre Jackson that we recruited who said they wanted to stay in the Northeast.

It’s why we lost JJ Starlin…

Thank you for being a true Cuse fanatic.

Legalities? Did you eat paint chips as a child?
I watched the Beverly Hillbillies a lot.But let me set you straight on something. You and many others here operate under the false idea that if Boeheim were gone, Syracuse would be looked at and treated better. Syracuse isn't a giant state school with state backing. Syracuse isn't part of the Catholic association and gets no support there. Syracuse isn't part of a tight group of schools that look out for each other. Syracuse is a smaller university that stands alone and tries to succeed against all of these other powerful interests. They target Syracuse and Boeheim to try to take them down, take what they have and they will do it to the next coach too. That's the way it is, so I support Boeheim because it is not an easy job.

I watched the Beverly Hillbillies a lot.But let me set you straight on something. You and many others here operate under the false idea that if Boeheim were gone, Syracuse would be looked at and treated better. Syracuse isn't a giant state school with state backing. Syracuse isn't part of the Catholic association and gets no support there. Syracuse isn't part of a tight group of schools that look out for each other. Syracuse is a smaller university that stands alone and tries to succeed against all of these other powerful interests. They target Syracuse and Boeheim to try to take them down, take what they have and they will do it to the next coach too. That's the way it is, so I support Boeheim because it is not an easy job.
How has the ACC been targeting us exactly?

How was it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom