Dear Rutgers, | Syracusefan.com

Dear Rutgers,

rutgers to the pinstripe vs wvu... for the ~20th lost in a row... book it

That F.A.M.I.L.Y. crap sure worked well for them!

I didn't comment during the game on that other thread but that whole family thing on their jerseys was about the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We go now LIVE to the scene in the Rutgers locker room:

That is awesome. Beat by a one leg, one arm quarterback who is still ten times better than your quarterback.

I didn't comment during the game on that other thread but that whole family thing on their jerseys was about the DUMBEST thing I have ever seen.

Are we shocked? The school takes Mickey Mouse to a whole new level. C.O.R.N.Y

rutgers to the pinstripe vs wvu... for the ~20th lost in a row... book it

Don't know if that's how it will play out, but WVU would be absolutely the WORST type of matchup for RU--a high powered offense that scores a ton of points.

They'd beat Rutgers by 20+.

I was expecting to see Chico's Bail Bonds on the other side.

What awful uniforms. What a bad idea. What an embarrassment for college football.

bad-news-bears-cap1.jpeg

The "House of Cards Team" beaten in their House by the Cards in the one game that mattered the most on their pathetic schedule.

Don't know if that's how it will play out, but WVU would be absolutely the WORST type of matchup for RU--a high powered offense that scores a ton of points.

They'd beat Rutgers by 20+.

WVU's defense can make any offense look competent.

Even the empire state building was embarrassed last night and blushed a scarlet red.

I don't think the people at the Empire State Building were embarassed at all. They clearly lit that for the red color of Louisville and the St. Johns Red Storm. Insipired a 2nd half comeback with a broken QB as well as a crushing win over South Carolina in hoops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom