Defenders trailer!!! | Syracusefan.com

Defenders trailer!!!

Did you guys see the movie Wall-E? Remember how everything had been taken over by the mega-corporation "Buy-N-Large"? So there was only one retail outlet and only one maker of all products etc and it was Buy-N-Large. I'm starting to think we are about 4 years away from the point in time where all forms of entertainment will simply be comic book content.

I have been hyped up for this once I heard about it. I still cannot get through Luke Cage. I watched the first 3-4 episodes, but cannot get into it despite everyone telling me to push through.

I have been hyped up for this once I heard about it. I still cannot get through Luke Cage. I watched the first 3-4 episodes, but cannot get into it despite everyone telling me to push through.
Push through.

I am still stuck on Daredevil and I really liked that show..

Luke Cage was the best of the individual series (imo) and even it very slow points. Hard to be excited about these junior league hero types banding together.

Hopefully the sum is greater than the individual parts.

Daredevil and Jessica jones were the best, Luke cage is hard to watch at times, it doesn't have the feel of the first two shows. Then you get iron fist which was very hard to watch, hope they redeem him in the defenders.

So I binge watched Luke Cage, and that definitely got better with the episodes from jail onward. The background definitely made me like the overall show better. I also wrapped up the Defenders. Anyone finish this before I spoil it all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom