Deion Sanders is a BS artist | Syracusefan.com

Deion Sanders is a BS artist

I don't know. I don't see what he said is anything different than what we said about Jackson St and the HBCU's when he left. His issues are with the administrators and their goals, the mixed messaging he sees.

He has generated so much excitement, that Colorado's spring game has been sold out

throwing smoke. Did he really think that Jackson St. was going to be able to pay what P5 schools do??

You have to understand the culture in Mississippi. The state does not take care of poor people. The Feds use block grants to fund programs in states. Very little gets to the poor people. Look how they used block grant money to build a woman's volleyball arena at Southern Mississippi. Look how they have treated the citizens of Jackson with their water issue. Can you imagine Albany having a water issue like Jackson.

I traveled through Mississippi a few years ago and actually had a retired preacher scold me about the murdered civil rights workers in June of 1964. His quote to me was "outside agitators". My retort was "So you murder them?" By the way, Archie Manning's wife's family was a leading family in Philadelphia, Ms.

They are playing TCU and Nebraska non-conference. IMO they'll go 4-8 or 5-7.

You have to understand the culture in Mississippi. The state does not take care of poor people. The Feds use block grants to fund programs in states. Very little gets to the poor people. Look how they used block grant money to build a woman's volleyball arena at Southern Mississippi. Look how they have treated the citizens of Jackson with their water issue. Can you imagine Albany having a water issue like Jackson.

I traveled through Mississippi a few years ago and actually had a retired preacher scold me about the murdered civil rights workers in June of 1964. His quote to me was "outside agitators". My retort was "So you murder them?" By the way, Archie Manning's wife's family was a leading family in Philadelphia, Ms.

Thanks for going political. I read this and thought you were talking about Flint, MI. Oh wait.

Let's see what Colorado does this year before we crown him. The PAC 12 looks strong this season.

I don't hate Prime Time at all. I do think this now is his true proving ground, delivering on the field now that he is at a major program.

Deion is Deion, love him or hate him. He's not going to change. I have no issue but he certainly understands what he was hired to do at CU. Be interesting to watch. If he could win 5-6 games there this year would be a hell of a start

Deion can say a lot of the wrong things and still be successful. He is one of the unique figures that can get away with it. He gets the benefit of the doubt. At the same time he needs to realize that what he say and do will be under a big microscope. He documents every thing so Im sure he knows that

Deion can say a lot of the wrong things and still be successful. He is one of the unique figures that can get away with it. He gets the benefit of the doubt. At the same time he needs to realize that what he say and do will be under a big microscope. He documents every thing so Im sure he knows that

Agreed and he is working part 1 of the reason he was hired at CU, create a buzz around the program. Draws fans, ticket sales and recruiting. He will need to win but Deion will always win with this type of stuff. Even though he sticks his foot in mouth from time to time which should come as a surprise to no one including the people that hired him. He's always going to be saying something

Agreed and he is working part 1 of the reason he was hired at CU, create a buzz around the program. Draws fans, ticket sales and recruiting. He will need to win but Deion will always win with this type of stuff. Even though he sticks his foot in mouth from time to time which should come as a surprise to no one including the people that hired him. He's always going to be saying something
In this hyper-offended society we live in at the moment, he is probably taking advantage of the fact that people see him as being honest and open about who he is. For those who demand he watch what he says and not offend others because he is not tolerant, he knows they are showing their own intolerance, which will bite the complainers in the posterior.

Further, passionate people will always say things that offend some people even when it's not intended. I've never been a Deion fan but have always conceded the guy does everything with passion. He jumps in the deep end and gives whatever it is all he has to give, whether I agree with him or not.

Finally, if he helps kids to a better life, who is anyone to complain too much.

A bunch of dern bull junk if you ask me.

Seems little bit short sighted by bomani, rip on Deion all you want, but don’t ignore the other great black coaches in football, prop them up and recognize them as great role models for young adults in todays society.

I love how Deion refers to himself in the third person as “Coach Prime.”

throwing smoke. Did he really think that Jackson St. was going to be able to pay what P5 schools do??

No. And, he knew that going to Jackson St.

Pick up a copy of SI and read the story of how much he did - you either love or hate him but, say what you want, he gets it done positively.

He called in some of his friends like Walmart to help him get better facilities and a playing field.

Deion is a winner as a player and coach, and you won't see Colorado at 1- 11 this year.

I'm not the biggest fan because he makes it all about himself. However, you can't deny he's attracted top-notch talent.