Denver/Vail, CO | Syracusefan.com

Denver/Vail, CO

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Will be there June 7th-11th for a wedding in Vail. Looking forward to it. I know a lot of people who have moved out that way and love it. Will be in Denver for a night then Vail the other 3 nights.

Will be there June 7th-11th for a wedding in Vail. Looking forward to it. I know a lot of people who have moved out that way and love it. Will be in Denver for a night then Vail the other 3 nights.

If you need recommendations, ssbriefcase is your man.

Yeah, you can pm me, or put any and all questions up here. I'd be happy to help.

Yeah, you can pm me, or put any and all questions up here. I'd be happy to help.

Awesome!

Not sure I have any specifics. I am going to be in Denver June 7th. Staying with my buddy who moved there a couple of months ago. I'll have all day there (land very early that day) and most of the following Friday before we head down to Vail. I'm staying in vail with a few other college buddies in an Airbnb. We want to try to do stuff around the area on Saturday. Something outdoors, ideally. We have not really brainstormed what we want to do but we are all VERY excited.

Bunch of Cuse 2012 grads.

Awesome!

Not sure I have any specifics. I am going to be in Denver June 7th. Staying with my buddy who moved there a couple of months ago. I'll have all day there (land very early that day) and most of the following Friday before we head down to Vail. I'm staying in vail with a few other college buddies in an Airbnb. We want to try to do stuff around the area on Saturday. Something outdoors, ideally. We have not really brainstormed what we want to do but we are all VERY excited.

Bunch of Cuse 2012 grads.
Funny, we head to Cuse that same day the 7th. Neither place should be hard to find things to get into. Denver, downtown area is the most popular, (LoDo area), around Coors field. Rockies are away that day (@Cincinnati), but a ton of really nice rooftop bars/restaurants down there.

Vail has more to do in the summer than in winter, which surprises most people. There's 8 PGA rated golf courses in the immediate area. Very good restaurants that have summer discounts most of the time. That wedding doesn't happen to be at Piney lake does it? There are a lot of mountain dirt roads that go way into all the surrounding mountains, as far as you want to go. Vail village is really fun at night. Let me know if you have any specifics.

Funny, we head to Cuse that same day the 7th. Neither place should be hard to find things to get into. Denver, downtown area is the most popular, (LoDo area), around Coors field. Rockies are away that day (@Cincinnati), but a ton of really nice rooftop bars/restaurants down there.

Vail has more to do in the summer than in winter, which surprises most people. There's 8 PGA rated golf courses in the immediate area. Very good restaurants that have summer discounts most of the time. That wedding doesn't happen to be at Piney lake does it? There are a lot of mountain dirt roads that go way into all the surrounding mountains, as far as you want to go. Vail village is really fun at night. Let me know if you have any specifics.

I was hoping Colorado would play that Thursday but they don't have a home game until the following Friday. We debated staying around Denver and going to the game but wanted to get to Vail Friday so we have all day Saturday in Vail, and if we stay in Denver Friday the odds are high we get drunk...plus cannot check in to airbnb until 3 anyway.

The wedding is located at beaver creek area, and the reception is at Donovan pavilion...seems both are very close to eachother which is nice. Our airbnb is basically right in between them. Would love to see some mountains. I'll look into Vail village. I haven't seen a couple of these guys since college, but we are all pretty open-minded drinkers so I imagine that will be taking place...LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom