Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU | Syracusefan.com

Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
smart decision he was far from ready...not to mention Im sure he still has nightmares of Alton Robinson sacking him 235 times in the dome last year

Really? If you throw things in my house again, I'm gonna beat your @$$. That's it. Parents say that to kids all the time. In NY, that would not even rise to harrassmment, as it is conditional.
Seems to me she set this whole thing up and provoked it. Why else was her camera already rolling.

Really? If you throw things in my house again, I'm gonna beat your @$$. That's it. Parents say that to kids all the time. In NY, that would not even rise to harrassmment, as it is conditional.
Seems to me she set this whole thing up and provoked it. Why else was her camera already rolling.

I was a bit more concerned of the sound in the background. Doubtful he was slapping spices on a piece of cold meat about to head into the oven for a nice intimate dinner.

Also the “stop hitting me in my face,” with the response of “I don’t give a F I’ll do it every time.”

SMH so it's okay for a guy to hit a woman in the face in NY?

Does it make me a bad parent if I don’t say that to my kids?

And then you casually draw a parallel to it being a girlfriend setup.

I think even Mrs Francois is shaking her head at this post.

Possibly because she felt threatened by him and this wasn't the first time he had physically or verbally assaulted/threatened her.

Does it make me a bad parent if I don’t say that to my kids?

And then you casually draw a parallel to it being a girlfriend setup.

I think even Mrs Francois is shaking her head at this post.

This is in close contention with being against handicap parking spaces as Capt.'s most unfortunate take in recent memory.

I heard there was questionable stuff w this couple before hard to believe verbal threat in heat of the moment gets you the boot . We live in a scared to lose money world and individual lives are ruined sometimes justified sometimes not . This world is a bunch of hypocrites but again it’s about money more than morals ! Women working has led to children being less parented

giphy.gif

I heard there was questionable stuff w this couple before hard to believe verbal threat in heat of the moment gets you the boot . We live in a scared to lose money world and individual lives are ruined sometimes justified sometimes not . This world is a bunch of hypocrites but again it’s about money more than morals ! Women working has led to children being less parented

Women working has led to children being less parented? Should have kept them in the kitchen, huh? Wooof. In before the close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom