Deputy Athletic Director | Syracusefan.com

Deputy Athletic Director

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
So it sounds like Mr. Cunningham will be moving on as well. I hope we get an announcement for the Athletic Director soon.

expected...he was a good leader for SU athletics
Yes, a new AD usually means a complete or near complete house cleaning of the AD offices. If you have a chance to follow your AD somewhere else, you should do it.

Good luck to him in Minneapolis.

Coyle was a great hire. Landed babers confirmed hop cleaned house put the sanctions behind us. The next guy needs to maintain and support with some major fund raising. All in all most of the heavy lifting has been completed.
Acc
Ipf
Dino
Hop
Ncaa
Dome

Coyle was a great hire. Landed babers confirmed hop cleaned house put the sanctions behind us. The next guy needs to maintain and support with some major fund raising. All in all most of the heavy lifting has been completed.
Acc
Ipf
Dino
Hop
Ncaa
Dome
I would say that fundraising with all the ongoing and proposed projects at the university is going to be major. Probably why they are advertising this job...

Assistant Vice President for Philanthropic Engagement Annual Giving

If anyone's looking for a house Cunningham might be looking to dump his quickly.

kcsu said:
Coyle was a great hire. Landed babers confirmed hop cleaned house put the sanctions behind us. The next guy needs to maintain and support with some major fund raising. All in all most of the heavy lifting has been completed. Acc Ipf Dino Hop Ncaa Dome

Kent confirmed Hop, not Coyle.

If anyone's looking for a house Cunningham might be looking to dump his quickly.
This is going to sound dumb, but, where do you think I could find what house it is?

This is going to sound dumb, butinfo where do you think I could find what house it is?
Onondaga county deed of records or at least some similar department name. Tax Info is also usually on line.

Is the Gopher-mobile making another trip?
Not unless somebody else wants to get fired......There was hell to pay the first time it happened.

That 18 wheeler was to be used for official team functions,not moving employees around.

The weatherman spoke when he shouldn't have.

Thank you for the answer, now that I know, Oh Happy Day!
You're welcome, but if that is sarcasm, I would be careful. Chuck got wise with Mr. C once. You could disappear, just like Chuck.

Thanks,but you need an account to open link.
upload_2016-7-3_9-18-20.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom