Class of 2015 - Derrick Jones | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Derrick Jones

The morons at the NCAA wouldn't know what a statistical anomaly is if it hit them in the face. Don't know if anyone cheated or who cheated so we must invalidate all scores. So the innocent are punished not knowing if anyone is guilty...just a statistical anomaly. And those in charge at ACT go along without any proof? Could be some 6 figure lawsuits on the horizon.
The fact that an industry/science has a name for something, like statistical anomaly, means that it can happen, and does happen, in non-nefarious ways.
Dopes.

Just thought I'd put this out there. Some impressive stuff in this!

Yeah this is awesome stuff. Jones I would bet is the most explosive leaper/dunker playing professionally anywhere.

What happened with this guy and his recruitment? I remember SU and others were on him but then everybody backed off and he went to UNLV. Academics?

Yeah this is awesome stuff. Jones I would bet is the most explosive leaper/dunker playing professionally anywhere.

What happened with this guy and his recruitment? I remember SU and others were on him but then everybody backed off and he went to UNLV. Academics?
Pretty sure it was a mess up with his SAT and was ruled ineligible part of the way through his freshman year and then he went pro, and now is a D league highlight reel!