Desko will push ACC for change in lacrosse tournament | Syracusefan.com

Desko will push ACC for change in lacrosse tournament

Go back to Top 4 only.

Push the ACCT to the last weekend of the season (like everyone else).

Schedule a cupcake the 2nd to the last weekend.

Go back to Top 4 only.

Push the ACCT to the last weekend of the season (like everyone else).

Schedule a cupcake the 2nd to the last weekend.

Agree 100%. Bingo, Canisius, Bonnies, come on down.

I’m OK with a Wednesday 4 vs. 5 play in game, Friday semifinals and a Sunday game. That or the previous scheme where #5 plays a game on Saturday (either at the ACC tournament location or at home (though that could be tricky for the #5 opponent).).

I’m OK with a Wednesday 4 vs. 5 play in game, Friday semifinals and a Sunday game. That or the previous scheme where #5 plays a game on Saturday (either at the ACC tournament location or at home (though that could be tricky for the #5 opponent).).

Maybe we make a deal for our #5 to play the B1G #5? Would Ohio State have wanted to play one more resume boosting game?

I never played lacrosse, but it seems to me these gaps in games is a momentum killer. Do they really need to be spaced so far apart, especially when the semis and finals are a day apart?

I never played lacrosse, but it seems to me these gaps in games is a momentum killer. Do they really need to be spaced so far apart, especially when the semis and finals are a day apart?
If SU and Duke are flat to start their games, there may be some re-thinking of the ACC tourney format.

If SU and Duke are flat to start their games, there may be some re-thinking of the ACC tourney format.

In fairness, it would hard to blame the ACC tourney. The entire season we’ve come out flat to start games.

In a game on the road where if you lose the season is over, there is no excuse if you come out flat. If the importance of the game hasn't been palpably communicated to you, well ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom