DeVito injury | Syracusefan.com

DeVito injury

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Matt Park said DeVito was hurt on the play he threw the interception on?

Matt Park said DeVito was hurt on the play he threw the interception on?

Yes. Check the game thread. Right arm was hanging when he went to locker room and looked upset. Seems to have hurt it throwing the ball. Dino said he appears ok.

Yes. Check the game thread. Right arm was hanging when he went to lock room and looked upset. Seems to have hurt it throwing the ball. Dino said he appears ok.
The replay looks bad. The ball was really under thrown. Shoulder/Elbow?

How did he look on the sidelines?

Worst case scenario can he get a medical redshirt if he played in 5 games?

I’m also wondering if he got hurt before that throw. I had just mentioned to my son that a few of his throws he was kind of slinging them almost sidearm. Looked weird.

Is it better or worse that he was in the tent for 15 minutes? I’m leaning worse

Didn't think much of the underthrown ball until they mentioned the injury. The distance at which it was underthrown was eye popping.

He’s had extra tape on that right elbow for a few games. I remember seeing them put a lot tape on it at the Maryland game.

Thank you, CL.

From the video, you can see TD does not extend the arm fully in the follow through on the long throw,. This is symptomatic of a player protecting the arm (usually a shoulder).

This is opinion, I am not a medical doctor.

Helmet to the elbow maybe?
FD9C69BC-9EF1-41B9-81B5-E82B97DA51B1.jpeg

Besides what looked like getting his arm pulled, it doesn't show much on 2nd down.
He does not seem concerned when he first gets to the sidelines. Strange. No sign of anything. Although I remember watching and seeing him favor an arm. I think it was after he took off his helmet further back near the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom