Did Anyone Attend the Brown Game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did Anyone Attend the Brown Game?

I think I am going to attend the Clemson game Jan 18 that is at 9pm. $150 for a RT flight I can't make 7pm starts.

Is this likely to be the lowest attended regular season mens basketball game at the Dome in its history? Students back?

Can anyone tip me off to what store sells nips the closest to the Dome I can uber to?

Why would Clemson have lower attendance than brown or Cornell? Or did you mean ACC games?

Why would Clemson have lower attendance than brown or Cornell? Or did you mean ACC games?

Late start midweek.

Christmas-NYE is like one big weekend. Events are usually well attended movie theaters packed etc etc.

I know there is a liquor store at the bottom of the hill near Phoebe's called Orange Hill or something like that. I've never been in it so I can't vouch for their inventory.
Call me crazy but I don't think Frankie-boy is looking for Chateau d'Yquem. I don't think selection will be a concern.

Call me crazy but I don't think Frankie-boy is looking for Chateau d'Yquem. I don't think selection will be a concern.
He wants nips. Probably looking to hide them within his body during the pat down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom