Did Anyone Else Catch This? | Syracusefan.com

Did Anyone Else Catch This?

Cuseroc

Walk On
Did anyone else catch this:

Mayes, a 6-foot-2, 180-pound prospect will play mostly cornerback this season for defensive coordinator Luther Campbell with the possibility of a few reps at wide receiver. His wide-ranging athletic ability led McDonald to extend the offer, and Mayes said McDonald told him there would be opportunities at wide receiver, cornerback and free safety.

This is none other than Luke Skywalker from the 2 Live Crew a wrap group from the 80's and 90's. Very funny that he is now a high school football coach impacting young mens lives. Kudos to him for now being a role model.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...rida_athlete_calls_syracuse.html#incart_river

Mayes said. "I don't really have one I like better or in particular. Playing receiver is pretty easy to me. I like defense because I like to hit people."

HARD NOSED!!!

Yea I caught it, but they ran a story on him coaching on one of the networks, so I knew he was down coaching, just didn't know what school.

2-live-crew-photo.jpg

Mayes, a 6-foot-2, 180-pound prospect will play mostly cornerback this season for defensive coordinator Luther Campbell with the possibility of a few reps at wide receiver. His wide-ranging athletic ability led McDonald to extend the offer, and Mayes said McDonald told him there would be opportunities at wide receiver, cornerback and free safety.

This is none other than Luke Skywalker from the 2 Live Crew a wrap group from the 80's and 90's. Very funny that he is now a high school football coach impacting young mens lives. Kudos to him for now being a role model.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...rida_athlete_calls_syracuse.html#incart_river
Hopefully he's being a positive role model. I've known of a number of coaches that weren't.

I heard Snoop Dogg was a coach too and that they had some intense games when they coached against each other in Pop Warner football.

I always thought Luke was an idiot but being from Miami I know that high school coaches take football SERIOUSLY. Its not just about winning its about discipline. I would like to think he is a no BS coach especially at Northwestern. They have kicked out winning coaches at that school.

On a scale of 1 to James Taylor, how white do you have to be to refer to 2 Live Crew as a "wrap group"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom