Did Anyone Hear NN Coach's Interview? | Syracusefan.com

Did Anyone Hear NN Coach's Interview?

SyracuseFan

Scout Team
He was interviewed by axe yesterday I believe. He had nothing but great things to say about the fit at Syracuse. Just gushing over Syracuse, about JB and how professional JB was and how gracious he was for JB spending a day wth him teaching some pointers and some lesser known aspects of the zone and etc...

He literally said multiple times I just gotta remember to be neutral and objective evertyime he talked about UK. He said Cal has been on a great run and especially now winning the title, but Jimmy has been doing it for years and its just incredible.

NN extended family all loves cuse, his HS coach, AAU coach and friends and the extended family of Mike's clan. The entire interview.

I don't remember one comment about JT3. I don't remember one comment about that other school everyone has been convinced he is going. All his leaders in life and some of his closest friends expect Syracuse to be the best fit. On and off the court. So why is it honestly even in doubt? NN didn't find it important enough to be home to meet Cal with his momma? He is a smart kid, even if he wanted UK, he knows he isn't interested in the powderkeg of being compare to that freak davis.

I don't understand what everyone is thinking honestly. He has said he hasn't spoken about this to anyone except his mom and his mom hasn't spoken to anyone right? So everyone is listening to the sportswriters who's job it is to get everyone's eye balls on their website. The squeaking in by Gtown was nothing more than him ruling out UK IMO. His mom liked them so he took a closer look that's it.

He's coming home to his family and everyone in his life will be happy including our newest Orangemen Nerlens Noel.

Faith!

+1. Even if we don't get Noel, it's only great for the future that BABC and Tilton coaches think highly of JB, Hop, and the rest of the program.

I wouldn't say "gushing." I heard it. I thought he was very neutral, actually. Very professional. He said he was a good fit everywhere, obviously. He did say how nice and courteous JB was the times JB visited Tilton. The coach was definitely NOT favoring SU in the interview. Nor was he favoring GU or UK.

thats your opinion but IMO everytime he said something about another school he thought about SU. He was very professional but if u honestly though he was neutral i disagree​

thats your opinion but IMO everytime he said something about another school he thought about SU. He was very professional but if u honestly though he was neutral i disagree​

Yes I do. It's not a negative.

Curious how you knew what he was thinking......that is a real talent. But, in all seriousness, it could be explained by the fact that it was a Syracuse based interviewer?? He knew that his audience was Syracuse, so everything came back to Syracuse.

Curious how you knew what he was thinking......that is a real talent. But, in all seriousness, it could be explained by the fact that it was a Syracuse based interviewer?? He knew that his audience was Syracuse, so everything came back to Syracuse.

Winnar

Good lord, man...where the hell is your sig gif from?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom