Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers? | Syracusefan.com

Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I was glancing at today’s college hoops schedule (damn it feels good to be saying that again) and noticed that both Rhode Island and Providence are playing on TV. I can’t remember if both players received waivers to play immediately. Would be interesting to check out how they’re doing if they play.

I was glancing at today’s college hoops schedule (damn it feels good to be saying that again) and noticed that both Rhode Island and Providence are playing on TV. I can’t remember if both players received waivers to play immediately. Would be interesting to check out how they’re doing if they play.

I'm usually not this lazy but I'm interested in checking out the guys. What time/channels?

Saw Goodine not be looking for the ball running the floor and not catching the pass thrown to him. Only time I noticed him. Not watching anymore. He doing anything?

Saw Goodine not be looking for the ball running the floor and not catching the pass thrown to him. Only time I noticed him. Not watching anymore. He doing anything?
Only stat it shows is 1 assist so far game and 0 points

Only stat it shows is 1 assist so far game and 0 points
Yeah, saw the play, not looking up. Assist was a simple entry pass, big did all the work for the bucket. Looks like he is being groomed to be the heir apparent to Dukes.

He’ll always have that game winning Putback against Wake.

Hoping he does well there, but not as good as Kadary does here, obviously.

Yeah. New school and system and PC is pretty deep. I think he will do well but it doesn't appear his desire to get immediate opportunities may not translate.

Yeah. New school and system and PC is pretty deep. I think he will do well but it doesn't appear his desire to get immediate opportunities may not translate.

Yeah, was curious to see if he’d start or not. Only first game, and he’s a first year guy there so it’s early. Curious how many minutes he got though?

I missed the first 7 minutes of RI. Jalen got yanked quickly, or did i just miss him? How/what did he do?

Oh, great. Comes back in, gets beaten for a bucket, then calls a timeout. I must be a jinx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom