Did ND really open -1 vs Cuse? | Syracusefan.com

Did ND really open -1 vs Cuse?

91B7DBBB-4424-4DE2-8DDB-42A2A8E0EFC1.jpeg

I just saw that too. I don't think its a mistake but these early CFB lines are always wacky. I bet this time tomorrow we are a favorite by a few points.

This is going to sound funny I was more concerned about the ND than I was with the Clemson game. I just feel ND won’t get cute and go away from the run

Last edited:
ND is such a jeckel and Hyde team this year. Depends on which version shows up next week.

Not really. They looked good against no D UNC, a bad BYU team, and a bad UNLV team. They have looked bad in their other 4 games, 3 of which were bad teams.

I know in listening to Vegas the homefield advantage has gone down quite a bit they have it more like 1.5 now on avg

I know in listening to Vegas the homefield advantage has gone down quite a bit they have it more like 1.5 now on avg
Yes, as a whole, bookmakers are using a tad under 2 points as the new home field norm. But I will say there are still stadium/environment anomalies. And I think we have one here. I was tongue in cheekin above with the 16 point joke, but our current home field is not 1.9 No way, no how

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom