Didn't get to see it ... | Syracusefan.com

Didn't get to see it ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
Got in after reffing around 7:00 Eastern and SU was up 3 through most of the latter part of the first half. Followed it on live stats from there, also the on-line radio broadcast. It must have truly beeen one for the ages. I wish I was down at the Square tonight. :) Anyway, if someone ripped it and can forward the file, I'd be deeply thankful to obtain a copy of it.

LGO!!

Partially a bump.

During the interval between the 2nd half and the OT, one of the on-line radio announcers was talking about how SU had been staggered and to re-group after thinking they had the game won, and my first response was "You don't know this team, do you?" Damn!

Cowtown said:
Got in after reffing around 7:00 Eastern and SU was up 3 through most of the latter part of the first half. Followed it on live stats from there, also the on-line radio broadcast. It must have truly beeen one for the ages. I wish I was down at the Square tonight. :) Anyway, if someone ripped it and can forward the file, I'd be deeply thankful to obtain a copy of it. LGO!!

It is being rebroadcast tomorrow. Don't remember which ESPN station. Someone help Cowtown out with the correct info please.

It is being rebroadcast tomorrow. Don't remember which ESPN station. Someone help Cowtown out with the correct info please.

Thanks, but no ESPN here. Please God there's another option. I'm sure hoping! :)

And is if to make it worse, as though to piss me off personally, freaking TSN2 is replaying the Texas - Kansas game tonight. JM&J.