Digital Syracuse MBB Archive | Syracusefan.com

Digital Syracuse MBB Archive

Carduccib

Walk On
Does anyone know of a place online where you can find old Syracuse MBB games? Not interested in tapes or discs

Specifically trying to find these games:

- Nov. 2009 vs UNC @ MSG
- March 2012 vs Wisconsin Sweet 16
- March 2019 vs Pitt in ACC Tournament

YouTube obviously your best bet. At the very least there should be a condensed game on the ACC digital network account of the Pitt game. Kinda a crapshoot for the first two but I know the full sweet 16 game against Indiana in 13 is on there so maybe!

Does anyone know of a place online where you can find old Syracuse MBB games? Not interested in tapes or discs

- Nov. 2009 vs UNC @ MSG
Looks like a opportunity for athletic department. Digital subscription?

- Nov. 2009 vs UNC @ MSG

Being in MSG that night was amazing.

Search “Classic Games” and you’ll find a thread at the beginning of Covid where a bunch of awesome games were posted, including Wisconsin 2012.

A lot of those games subsequently were taken down from YouTube but it was glorious while they were there!

There was a guy on the board a few years ago who would post all kinds of old games to YouTube. It was amazing. I can't remember his username.

There was a guy on the board a few years ago who would post all kinds of old games to YouTube. It was amazing. I can't remember his username.
Might have been the guy who liked your post...

Same by different...Been desperately looking for our home football game vs Auburn from 2001 if anyone has it, even on DVD.

I believe it was 20plus who uploaded a bunch of lost games in the thread a couple years ago. He might have one of those games

Wisconsin game
At the 1:14:25 mark, I still don't understand how the ball sailed through that Wisconsin player's hands. If he controls that, it's an easy layup.

SU doesn't own the rights to the games.

Conference games are ESPN/ACC/BigEast Property.

NCAA Tournament games belong to CBS/Turner.

Other people have asked about this, and this is the roadblock.

Curious whether they own the rights to the game or the rights to their video production of the games they have paid to broadcast. Wonder if SU could also video the game (opportunity for students) and then make that video production available after the live event has been digested? (days or week, not years or forever).

I believe it was 20plus who uploaded a bunch of lost games in the thread a couple years ago. He might have one of those games
I became good at finding them and linking them but I didn’t upload them but I did upload just a couple games but my quality is not at the best level yet I think I can send the link to the Carolina game