Dino Babers is.. | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers is..

Special teams is the biggest problem.
I can’t wait for the meltdowns when Dino is not fired this year, it’s delicious.
Seriously, missed FG, 8 punts for an average of less than 30 net yards, that FC at the 6 yard line, the KO return we only got to the 15 because we couldn’t block anybody.

lots of ST errors today. Losing Lustig was a big big deal

It's shocking how obvious the coaching decisions are hurting the team.

I think it was Chip that said it in the game thread. We're way more competitive this year but that leads to massive coaching decisions that Dino always fumbles.

Special teams is the biggest problem.
I can’t wait for the meltdowns when Dino is not fired this year, it’s delicious.
He’s quite literally the worst game manager in college football. Not being able to see the play clock and call TO on a two point conversation to win the game has nothing to do with special teams. Accepting a penalty when they would’ve had to kick a 51 yard FG if he declined is not special teams. He’s a bad coach, and if you don’t see that you’re just as delusional as JW is if he doesn’t fire Dino

I don't necessarily agree with that Dino being our biggest problem. I mean we do not have the depth to compete with these better teams and that has been a problem with this program for a long time do you know or not.

Would be really good to have a special teams coach. Who made the decision to do it by committee?
I think after Lustig was hired away we went that route which clearly is killing us.

I am not saying he's a great coach or anything he's not a bad coach but even if we fired him I'm not sure we can get a better one to be honest with ya.
I'm just keeping it real, I really don't. I don't think this school, the trustees are willing to put in what it takes to make this football program competitive or I mean top of the league competitive. Just the way it is.

It's shocking how obvious the coaching decisions are hurting the team.

I think it was Chip that said it in the game thread. We're way more competitive this year but that leads to massive coaching decisions that Dino always fumbles.
He truly isnt an X and O guy. Hes a good leader who chokes time after time on game day.

The blown 2pt to win the game. The call before the half. Each game he has a minimum of 2 really bad decisions.
He is too old to learn. Good dog, cant hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom