Dino Babers / Kingsley Jonathan / Chris Elmore Pre-Training Camp Press Conference | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers / Kingsley Jonathan / Chris Elmore Pre-Training Camp Press Conference

Last edited:
Really liked the interviews. Jonathan was more like DB in his answers. Elmore just had a lot of energy and excitement for the season.

His response about "there's a lot of things that go into a sack" was... odd. Can't explain why I find it to be at the moment.

What does it take to get a quality microphone in these pressers so that we can hear the questions clearly without having to put my speaker inside my ear canal?
For real. Every year we ask this question, then the media starts using a microphone, then they go back to not using one at all. I seriously don't get it. What's so difficult about always making sure media members use a mic???

My takeaway: Don't ever ask Dino how he defines a successful season. He started out really agitated like he was expecting a fight with the media. Woah. Didn't like that

The rest of the presser was good, even though Dino seemed to hold onto some of the stoic edginess

My takeaway: Don't ever ask Dino how he defines a successful season. He started out really agitated like he was expecting a fight with the media. Woah. Didn't like that

The rest of the presser was good, even though Dino seemed to hold onto some of the stoic edginess

This was the first time I was really irritated by Dino in a presser.

He very much seemed on the defense at the start and then in the final few questions seemed liked the DB of old.

I think that was Brent Axe. I wonder if he ticked him off recently.

Maybe it's just me but I kinda liked Dino in that PC. This clearly isn't a time to be his usual jolly self and he didn't really say anything wrong regarding the year over year success. Just go out there and try to win some games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom