Dino coming up on Stephen A Smith | Syracusefan.com

Dino coming up on Stephen A Smith

Didn't give a time, just saying he is coming up on the show
Nothing but positive things about Syracuse
He thinks we will beat ND

If he likes us now AND we win, can you imagine how much he will talk about us going forward? I can hear it now... “I knew it all along. There’s magic happening in the ‘cuse. They saw an opportunity and said, ‘Why not us?’”

If he likes us now AND we win, can you imagine how much he will talk about us going forward? I can hear it now... “I knew it all along. There’s magic happening in the ‘cuse. They saw an opportunity and said, ‘Why not us?’”
Oh, he won't shut up about it. He'll call into Fox sports and talk smack. Will be beautiful.

Great point by Dino.
He has been coach 3 years and all 3 years Syracuse has played the Coastal champion.
2016- Virginia Tech
2017- Miami(Fl)
2018- likely Pitt
That is amazing tough luck.

2016 and 2017, yes. I don't count Pitt, it's not the worst crossover to have. We did get lucky with UNC this year, although we almost blew it.

Also 2017 Miami prevented a one year Gus Edwards at RB. Not sure what that would have meant, but we never were able to find out.

Great point by Dino.
He has been coach 3 years and all 3 years Syracuse has played the Coastal champion.
2016- Virginia Tech
2017- Miami(Fl)
2018- likely Pitt

Reads like a conspiracy.

"It's not enough!"

Hot damn Stephen A.
tenor.gif

Reads like a conspiracy.
I can understand but Dino was just explaining why the team has struggled.
He has drawn the hardest crossover games. Only Georgia Tech and Syracuse will have played the 2 teams in the title game all 3 years and that is because Ga. Tech has Clemson as their crossover game.

Great point by Dino.
2016- Virginia Tech
2017- Miami(Fl)
2018- likely Pitt
There were a couple years under GRob & Marrone (I think) when out season opener was against a Wake/Northwestern type that turned out to have a crazy season, much better than expected.

There were a couple years under GRob & Marrone (I think) when out season opener was against a Wake/Northwestern type that turned out to have a crazy season, much better than expected.
2006 we played at Wake when they won the ACC in the season opener.
We actually broke their QB’s collarbone and led them to use Riley Skinner who was their stud QB that year.
In 2012 we had Northwestern beat but the Big Ten refs called an late hit outs of bounds penalty on 4th down stop and they stole that game.

Those seasons aren't 3 years in a row of playing the other division champ though.

Stephen A is a character created in the same way Vince McMahon creates characters. No one ever discusses sports talk guys nationally, unless their characters. Skip Bayless has had opinions on topics for both sides. Whatever generates clicks and arguments.

SAS is fantastic in his character and also extremely knowledgeable. Having him be pro-Cuse is a huge deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom