Dino in Westchester today | Syracusefan.com

Dino in Westchester today

HastingsCuse

2018-19 Iggie ACC Tourney Rcd/SU -Duke Score
In the Williams/White threads it indicates that Dino will be in White Plains today for the Stepinac v Cardinal Hayes game at 1:30 (2018 commits Trill Williams v Qadir White). For the recruiting gurus, a few questions:
Is Cuse looking at any other players on Stepinac or Cardinal Hayes?
Is Dino attending any other games in the Westchester/NYC area today?
(There is a New Rochelle game at the same time (15 min away) and I was told by one of their coaches in May that Cuse was looking at a 2019 lineman but I don't know the player's name)
Thanks

In the Williams/White threads it indicates that Dino will be in White Plains today for the Stepinac v Cardinal Hayes game at 1:30 (2018 commits Trill Williams v Qadir White). For the recruiting gurus, a few questions:
(There is a New Rochelle game at the same time (15 min away) and I was told by one of their coaches in May that Cuse was looking at a 2019 lineman but I don't know the player's name)
Thanks
He mentioned that he'd be flying back to Cuse to host on campus commits tonight. I assume he'll want to talk to the players. Not sure if he'll have enough time to do multiple stops.

Thanks
It's evaluation period so he can go to the game and watch Williams and White play. I don't believe he can go and watch 2019s right now as contact is limited to a campus visit. Sounds like there was a group of 2019s on campus for the Clemson game last night.