Dino / Players Presser after NC State | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Players Presser after NC State

That remember the titans reference... probably didnt mean it but hard not to think maybe he is inferring something.

he appears shaken, coach speak, almost numb to what is happening or what to do.
lots of questionable coaching issues prevalent in the games so far. it appears we have a talent gap situation. that said even with weak talent you can at least execute w/o so many ol penalties.
kudos to the defense. they are playing ok despite the secondary

That remember the titans reference... probably didnt mean it but hard not to think maybe he is inferring something.
He is inferring something. That’s what he did it

lots of questionable coaching issues prevalent in the games so far. it appears we have a talent gap situation. that said even with weak talent you can at least execute w/o so many ol penalties.
I did not get that feeling at all. He's hopeful for Pitt and that they will get some things corrected. Tommy's numbers were better than the criticism he endured.

Dino wasn't enthusiastic to sit through a couple questions, but that's to be expected after a game like this

Whoa. Lets not bury the lede here. You've never seen Remember the Titans?! You need to take off work early literally right now.
Laff! I was going to say the exact same thing. We have people on this board who have never seen Remember the Titans? Even if you don't watch a lot of movies, this one is for every American, and a staple of American Cinema

Wow. Interesting. When the head man even thinks the yankees aren't getting a fair shake south of the line, that is definitely a story.

This is an ongoing problem that needs to be addressed at the AD level IMHO. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Nothing will change until we make a consistent issue of it.

NC State got away with Pass Int most of the game. Especially that fade through when they couldn't convert on 4th down in the redzone.

Whoa. Lets not bury the lede here. You've never seen Remember the Titans?! You need to take off work early literally right now.

i thought this was the movie with Ed O’Neil teaching kids to play football but I am pretty sure it isn’t based on the above

His presser was fine. "appears shaken, almost numb" ?...Where do you come up with some of this stuff?

i thought this was the movie with Ed O’Neil teaching kids to play football but I am pretty sure it isn’t based on the above
It is not. The lead is Denzel Washington. A fantastic portrayal of 2 high school football coaches (Washington being one) and the kids that composed an integrated team

The officiating did not cost us the game.
Agree, in the sense that we were awful on offense for three quarters, yet if they make the pass int. call in the end zone it’s 7 more points. I for one am tired of getting the short end from ACC refs in football and basketball ( remember UNC at home in hoops) ?

I don't know if this is a great joke or you're serious, but I love it either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom