Dino Recruiting Visit on Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Dino Recruiting Visit on Saturday

mlbball99

2nd String
On last nights radio show, Dino said on Saturday (following the UVA game), he is driving 4 hours to go watch a recruits game. Anyone have a guess on who he is going to see?

My guess is Josiah Brown (Hicksville, Long Island). 4 Star recruit in Class of 2024.

Looks like he has a game at 12:30PM on Saturday.

On last nights radio show, Dino said on Saturday (following the UVA game), he is driving 4 hours to go watch a recruits game. Anyone have a guess on who he is going to see?

My guess is Josiah Brown (Hicksville, Long Island). 4 Star recruit in Class of 2024.

Dino doesn't do this often during the season.

Whoever he is visiting is someone he really wants.

Yeah and he’s on the verge of flipping a couple big recruits

And there’s some that just have general interest, if we can get a few of these to commit we could be seeing us rise from the ashes.

Doesn't SU have a private jet?

Doesn't SU have a private jet?
yes, but...

1663861669684.jpeg

As in own, doubtful, but have access to, yes they have had in the past.
The other coaches are going out too, maybe one or some of them are taking the jet to further away destinations.
Why oh why don't we have a helicopter too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom