dino what were u thinking ??? | Syracusefan.com

dino what were u thinking ???

newmexicuse

All Conference
i absolutely love dino. he is beyond fabulous with what he has accomplished. however, a few quibbles in yesterdays game.

1. it was so silly that it was funny in a blowout game, but calling a timeout on a one point pat attempt ????

2. tommy gun, why keep it in the holster for so long ?

3. mercy rule ? why else only give neal 8 carries ????

4. seemed to save all of our penalties for td plays.

i am just funnin around, but seriously they were so bad it was hard to tell how good we are.

the only thing i know for sure is that we will have to step up our passing game to beat nd.

i absolutely love dino. he is beyond fabulous with what he has accomplished. however, a few quibbles in yesterdays game.

1. it was so silly that it was funny in a blowout game, but calling a timeout on a one point pat attempt ????

2. tommy gun, why keep it in the holster for so long ?

3. mercy rule ? why else only give neal 8 carries ????

4. seemed to save all of our penalties for td plays.

i am just funnin around, but seriously they were so bad it was hard to tell how good we are.

the only thing i know for sure is that we will have to step up our passing game to beat nd.

1. Wouldn’t need the timeout down the stretch, so used it when he felt it was needed?

2. Agreed. Would have liked him after Dungey’s TD bomb to Johnson. Fitting time to take Eric out, and gives Tommy time to throw it a bit.

3. Because he broke long runs on a couple of his series. So this lowered his carries since he decided to just take it all the way downfield on 1 carry.

4. Not his fault. Pierce’s was the worst. He did it in the end zone when the play was basically over! Senior! Come on.

kick the three with the lead. kicker is money. instead we get picked in the end zone. why ?

He doesn't want tape on Devito. It's like a secret weapon. He will use it when he has to. Maybe against ND, maybe at BC or in the Bowl game. Once there is enough tape on him, the element of surprise will be gone, hopefully not 'til next year.

i remember rutgers scoring late on us years ago with like 10 seconds left and a huge lead to give their RB some kind of record. i hated it then and hate it still. no matters who's doing it. stay classy.

I posted this in the game thread.
This is why
1541860667773.jpeg

1. Wouldn’t need the timeout down the stretch, so used it when he felt it was needed?

2. Agreed. Would have liked him after Dungey’s TD bomb to Johnson. Fitting time to take Eric out, and gives Tommy time to throw it a bit.

3. Because he broke long runs on a couple of his series. So this lowered his carries since he decided to just take it all the way downfield on 1 carry.

4. Not his fault. Pierce’s was the worst. He did it in the end zone when the play was basically over! Senior! Come on.
played starters way too long. didn't use strick enough when in close. howard needs to run n-s and has fumble-itis. he thinks to much when running seems to lack instinct.

could have just taken a delay of game, so what if we kick from the eight yard line.
Ticky tack. We weren’t going to need them. Get the Sr. In.

He was going to pull Dungey the series before but Jarveon fumbled.

Part of the reason Moe only got 8 carries is bc he had two 60+ yard runs shortening the drives. RB’s rotate by series.

I think Dino pulls Dungey earlier if he doesn’t throw the endzone pick in the 3rd.
He wasn’t taking him out till he got another score.

I just wanted to score 70 and crush Louisville by more. Really really embarrass them. Defense tried to help.

I think Dino pulls Dungey earlier if he doesn’t throw the endzone pick in the 3rd.
He wasn’t taking him out till he got another score.
They were trying to get Custis a score, that’s why he forced that one in there. They tried hard for a couple series.

I liked when they brought the leatherneck inn, must have made jarhead jim proud.

They were trying to get Custis a score, that’s why he forced that one in there. They tried hard for a couple series.

Yep. The 'Ville defender made a nice play, and then wanted the ball more than Custis, or so it appeared on that play. Also, Dungey's pass was slightly behind Custis, if he had led him, even in that tight window, Custis has a better chance getting 6 there.

we called the timeout because the oline dude got hurt on the pass play and limped off and no one subbed in for him so we only had 10 guys.. you dont kick with 10 and kick the kicker hurt.

I got a ? Why the heck is Custis one yard or two yards from sideline on a fade. Why not move in and get a bit of room. Bothered me all night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom