Dino's Presser after Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Presser after Louisville

pretty cool seeing Dino get choked up when he heard what the attendance number was. I think the last 2 games will go a long way in showing him that this community is dying to get behind their football program again, and if he can put a winning product on the field, the people will show up. Unfortunately, besides maybe a few rare places that's how it works with sport teams. You have to win to bring in the casual fan. You will always have your 30k diehards, it's attracting the other 15k or so. I think a lot will depend on how we finish this season, but i'm very interested to see what attendance is for the firs thome game next year, especially if we are 2-0.

Jake mentioned it before but i highly recommend searching for babers posts from 2015. Wish he could see those threads. There are a lot of people here who were so on board so early. We have an identity now and it feels great. I hate that i had to miss this game

Last edited:
I don't think it can stated enough! Dino is awesome. I'm sure there is a better word but I sat for five minutes thinking and could not come up with one.

pretty cool seeing Dino get choked up when he heard what the attendance number was. I think the last 2 games will go a long way in showing him that this community is dying to get behind their football program again, and if he can put a winning product on the field, the people will show up. Unfortunately, besides maybe a few rare places that's how it works with sport teams. You have to win to bring in the casual fan. You will always have your 30k diehards, it's attracting the other 15k or so. I think a lot will depend on how we finish this season, but i'm very interested to see what attendance is for the firs thome game next year, especially if we are 2-0.
Winning cures everything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom