Dino's Presser after Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Presser after Pitt

This presser and the comments Dino gives... should have been given weeks ago.. it is PAST time to get some other guys into the game on the OL.. A complete review of the Offense needs to occur.. the OL calls.. per play... per individual need to be analyzed.. every.single.detail. Because details need to be analyzed and answers need to be given.. from scheme to line calls... to yes..even technique on the OL.. I have already seen some of our LB's not using proper technique and being blocked WAY to easily. Details are being missed gentlemen.. you can see that on tape

This presser and the comments Dino gives... should have been given weeks ago.. it is PAST time to get some other guys into the game on the OL.. A complete review of the Offense needs to occur.. the OL calls.. per play... per individual need to be analyzed.. every.single.detail. Because details need to be analyzed and answers need to be given.. from scheme to line calls... to yes..even technique on the OL.. I have already seen some of our LB's not using proper technique and being blocked WAY to easily. Details are being missed gentlemen.. you can see that on tape

Yep the season is now pretty much toast so too little too late more than likely but we have to make major changes. The OL is beyond unacceptable it’s FCS level practically

Yep the season is now pretty much toast so too little too late more than likely but we have to make major changes. The OL is beyond unacceptable it’s FCS level practically

well, I mean, stats wise, we are one of the worst teams in FBS so likeeeeeo

Kind of weird comment by HCDB: "it might be his (Welch) last chance to play here". So, he was worthy of playing early in today's game, but may not be worthy of playing at all - barring injury - the rest of the season?

Kind of weird comment by HCDB: "it might be his (Welch) last chance to play here". So, he was worthy of playing early in today's game, but may not be worthy of playing at all - barring injury - the rest of the season?
Not what Dino said. Can’t play football late in life.

Dino wasn’t at his clearest so I can understand why you thought that but quite sure he meant after this year. Considering that Tommy is getting mauled every week DB knows he will need Welch going forward

Agree - I listened again and think that HCDB meant that this season may be Welch's last chance to play.

Agree - I listened again and think that HCDB meant that this season may be Welch's last chance to play.

Welch is a 5th year Senior.

Unless he gets drafted by the XFL, this will be his last season of organized ball.

Welch is a 5th year Senior.

Unless he gets drafted by the XFL, this will be his last season of organized ball.

Yes - my first listen, I thought that he said that tonight may have been Welch's last chance to play at SU

Coach Babers reference to it not being fair to keep playing the same people over and over and getting the same bad results is more the definition of insanity. If Vettorello or Alexander start next week, then that means one thing and one thing only. They have whiffed at every single offense line recruit since he has been here. I'll tell you something else too. I sit very close to the Syracuse bench at the 50 yard line home side. I'm watching Pitt score touchdowns and move the ball and convert third down after third down and sack the Syracuse quarterbacks and on the sideline, they players are laughing, joking with each other and over half of them aren't even watching the game. This team has no sense of urgency and I think are really oblivious as to how bad they really are. Very close to losing this team and it would not surprise me if they do not win another game in 2019. Very sad and I gulped the Kool Aid in record amounts. SMH

Coach Babers reference to it not being fair to keep playing the same people over and over and getting the same bad results is more the definition of insanity. If Vettorello or Alexander start next week, then that means one thing and one thing only. They have whiffed at every single offense line recruit since he has been here. I'll tell you something else too. I sit very close to the Syracuse bench at the 50 yard line home side. I'm watching Pitt score touchdowns and move the ball and convert third down after third down and sack the Syracuse quarterbacks and on the sideline, they players are laughing, joking with each other and over half of them aren't even watching the game. This team has no sense of urgency and I think are really oblivious as to how bad they really are. Very close to losing this team and it would not surprise me if they do not win another game in 2019. Very sad and I gulped the Kool Aid in record amounts. SMH

I’m not sure how much of this is trite But if it is, it just leads to what some may be thinking.

I’m not sure how much of this is trite But if it is, it just leads to what some may be thinking.
Tust me,I sit there in amazement and disgust as things go bad for Syracuse and over half the team isn't even paying attention and on top of it, yucking it up with each other. I'm freaking disgusted!!!!!!

Dino would have gone with Kelly Bryant for the entire season...

Tust me,I sit there in amazement and disgust as things go bad for Syracuse and over half the team isn't even paying attention and on top of it, yucking it up with each other. I'm freaking disgusted!
But I thought this team was tight and locked in?! What a joke.

Standard pat coaches answer to question you really do not want to answer because you have no answer due to bad recruiting, bad talent development, bad play calling and all around bad coaching." I have to go back and review the tape" Reporters response should be you have been watching the same tape for seven weeks. Did you learn anything? Have you made scheme adjustments? Personnel Adjustments? Coaching adjustments? Coaches reply, I'll let you know after I watch the tape.
Not from what I see they are not.

Standard pat coaches answer to question you really do not want to answer because you have no answer due to bad recruiting, bad talent development, bad play calling and all around bad coaching." I have to go back and review the tape" Reporters response should be you have been watching the same tape for seven weeks. Did you learn anything? Have you made scheme adjustments? Personnel Adjustments? Coaching adjustments? Coaches reply, I'll let you know after I watch the tape.

I know... I was quoting someone people here praise.

100% agree. I have been bitching about their attitude all year. Next to the hellish OL it is the biggest reason we stink

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom