dion being dion | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

He sat out a game last week too for personal reasons.

Too bad. He reportedly went crazy in the gym and looks to be in really good shape. He seemed to be playing well in the preseason when he got minutes. And he’s doing what they want in terms of cutting out the mid range jumpers, as almost all of his shot attempts were 3’s or drives.

Gotta be frustrating.

They’ve got a lot of guys in the mix.

Writing is on the wall with them signing Butler and drafting Herro.

I'm a Knicks fan so it kills me to say this, but I think Boston would be a great landing spot for him. Three guard rotation with walker and smart

To be clear I think he damaged his career severely by the way he handled or didn't handle his rehab, but he has a middle of the pack contract that is movable. His next contract if he gets one is another story...

Dion averaged 8 ppg and 2.5 apg in only 14 mpg this preseason. Shot 45%, and 46% from 3.

Seems like he should be in the mix. If he’s not, I can’t blame him for being frustrated, but...you’ve gotta be a pro and handle it and not make it worse.

Dion averaged 8 ppg and 2.5 apg in only 14 mpg this preseason. Shot 45%, and 46% from 3.

Seems like he should be in the mix. If he’s not, I can’t blame him for being frustrated, but...you’ve gotta be a pro and handle it and not make it worse.

Herro and the Nunn kid look really good. Hard to get the benefit of doubt as a veteran too when you’re hurt all the time.

Ha -- I still recall the Dion is better than Kyrie thread on here. This can be an interesting place.

Yet those along with the Melo > LeBron ones years back go over better than saying Chinoso Oboethever his name was, was a garbage get.

Last edited:
Yet those along with the Melo > LeBron ones years back go over better than saying Chinoso Oboethever his name was, was a garbage get.

95% of those were from Iggy, who didn't really believe it and was using that take for his anti-JB agenda.

95% of those were from Iggy, who didn't really believe it and was using that take for his anti-JB agenda.

Up until he won his second with the Heat it was happenening quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom