Dion Waiters | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters

Anyone watched Dion since he came back? From the stats he’s not getting to the line at all and basically is just shooting 3’s.

Is his explosiveness not there, or is he just hesitant and rusty with his handle/timing?

Dion scored 24 last night in a near upset over the warriors.

Are there any highlights of him. I saw he hit 6 3s but no highlights of him. I’d venture a guess somewhere on YouTube there are some.

Anyone watched Dion since he came back? From the stats he’s not getting to the line at all and basically is just shooting 3’s.

Is his explosiveness not there, or is he just hesitant and rusty with his handle/timing?

Dang, playing like Frank and just launching threes won't get it done. Neither are dead eyes.

Barring injury, I would think Jerami ends up between Rony and DC.

He’s got a body that can play for years. and a game GMs will always make room for.

Yeah, getting another with 10k would help. Cant believe Rony finished 9 shy!

Had a great game last night against Golden State, but when he missed his threes, he missed badly. At least two airball threes. But, it was telling that they went to him and not wade for the last shot. He looks good. Hope he can stay healthy. Commentators were harping on how few games he's played the last two seasons.

Miami got hosed. Durant double dribbled on his last shot attempt and it wasn’t called.

Barring injury, I would think Jerami ends up between Rony and DC.

He’s got a body that can play for years. and a game GMs will always make room for.
37% from 3, too

I think you missed the joke.

That he played for forever and averaged a pretty small amount of point per game? I got that.

In his last 5 games, Dion is averaging 17 pts, 3 assists, and 3.6 3’s made per game on 45% shooting.

Dragic is coming back which could affect his role, but good to see him playing well again after a major injury.

Dion went for 22 points, 0 boards and 0 assists tonight in a 2 point loss. 6 for 12 from three 0-2 from the line. Perfectly sums up Dion. Can’t believe he had the stones to chuck 12 threes. Actually I can.

Dion went for 22 points, 0 boards and 0 assists tonight in a 2 point loss. 6 for 12 from three 0-2 from the line. Perfectly sums up Dion. Can’t believe he had the stones to chuck 12 threes. Actually I can.

Dion has been shooting more 3’s than ever this year. I haven’t got to watch him this year, I wonder if it’s because of his injury. Can he get to the rack like he used to?

He’s shooting 37% from 3 though, so no reason not to keep launching.

Actually this game was a bit of an outlier, over his last 10 games he’s averaging
17, 3, and 3 and from the games I saw I thought he was playing well and within the team which is reflected by the minutes he’s getting

Hard to argue 6/12 tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom