Direc TV in Syracuse, what station are next 2 games on?????? | Syracusefan.com

Direc TV in Syracuse, what station are next 2 games on??????

just means you have to watch on an ACC channel. trade your directv box with someone who has one in syracuse and you are all set.

actually, just checked the sched on SU Athletics site - we should be OK because 'ACC Network' is listed for TV... for previous games with that listing, they have been on one of the 6++ channels on DirectTV… I'm gonna check the DirectTV listings now...

actually, just checked the sched on SU Athletics site - we should be OK because 'ACC Network' is listed for TV... for previous games with that listing, they have been on one of the 6++ channels on DirectTV… I'm gonna check the DirectTV listings now...
Yeah I'm just not seeing it. If it was just espn3 it would say it.

Don't know if this helps anyone outside of the Syracuse area..

TV Guide listing...

2:00pm2:30pm3:00pm
3:30pm
src_506.gif
WSTM
heart-off.gif

College Basketball:Miami at Syracuse

Right now a bunch of the DirectTV regional sports channels are showing 'To Be Announced' for the 2-4 time slot - hopefully it's our game that is announced on at least one of them here in the next few days.
What's even more annoying is that the Butler/Xavier game is listed for like 7 of the channels.

Don't know if this helps anyone outside of the Syracuse area..

TV Guide listing...

2:00pm2:30pm3:00pm
3:30pm
src_506.gif
WSTM
heart-off.gif

College Basketball:Miami at Syracuse
On my Wstm it's saying high school football

I can't confirm that TV Guide is accurate. I only know that that's what they show for Saturday afternoon.

Check it out if you'd like..

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/

Edit: I should have mentioned, the listing I cited is for Time Warner Cable.

Last edited:
Awesome DirecTV feature if you have the Genie. Just go to menu and you can set Syracuse as your favorite team. It then shows ALL upcoming games involving Syracuse and the channel. Woot

Awesome DirecTV feature if you have the Genie. Just go to menu and you can set Syracuse as your favorite team. It then shows ALL upcoming games involving Syracuse and the channel. Woot
Terry what's the channel then?

I just don't understand how, for example, earlier games like Fordham and Colgate (which were also designated as 'ACC Network') were on one or more of the regional sports networks…and now actual conference games are not on those networks.

argh, think I get it now… those previous games were actually 'Regional Sports Network' which then includes all the regional FoxSports channels which are part of the DirectTV sportspack. These upcoming games are 'ACC Network' which aren't affiliated with the FoxSports channels and aren't part of the sports pack.
Really, really lame. Good thing I got DirectTV primarily to watch SU games :rolleyes:.
Since those ACC Network games are on espn3/Fullcourt, looks like I'm gonna invest in an AppleTV
:bang:

argh, think I get it now… those previous games were actually 'Regional Sports Network' which then includes all the regional FoxSports channels which are part of the DirectTV sportspack. These upcoming games are 'ACC Network' which aren't affiliated with the FoxSports channels and aren't part of the sports pack.
Really, really lame. Good thing I got DirectTV primarily to watch SU games :rolleyes:.
Since those ACC Network games are on espn3/Fullcourt, looks like I'm gonna invest in an AppleTV
:bang:

But I thought the ACC TV deal was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom