Disable chat? | Syracusefan.com

Disable chat?

Guinness

Living Legend
Since the end of tapa talk I have been using a browser on my iPad and cannot figure out how to disable the chat tab. The chat tab constantly moves as I scroll and always seems to get stuck in an awkward spot.

Is there anyway for me to disable it on my end?

How about the 'Close this bar' button on the far right of the chat bar? Don't know if this will work or not, but it's a thought.

Since the end of tapa talk I have been using a browser on my iPad and cannot figure out how to disable the chat tab. The chat tab constantly moves as I scroll and always seems to get stuck in an awkward spot.

Is there anyway for me to disable it on my end?

Use the mobile style. If you want to get to the chat, use the chat room link at the top.

Tom - I just use my laptop. Did you disable the chat bar? I see it there, but there is nothing on it other than Who's Online and Chat Options.

Tom - I just use my laptop. Did you disable the chat bar? I see it there, but there is nothing on it other than Who's Online and Chat Options.

I disabled it for mobile devices due to frequent requests.

Are you saying you don't see the chat bar on your laptop?

I disabled it for mobile devices due to frequent requests.

Are you saying you don't see the chat bar on your laptop?
Oh, that's just really weird. When I posted 5 minutes ago, there was nothing on it other than Who's Online and Chat Options. Now, the games, chat room, Share, etc. buttons are back. No really. They were gone. :noidea:

Oh, that's just really weird. When I posted 5 minutes ago, there was nothing on it other than Who's Online and Chat Options. Now, the games, chat room, Share, etc. buttons are back. No really. They were gone. :noidea:

Not too weird. I added them back when I read your post. :)

Does anyone use the games, etc?

Not too weird. I added them back when I read your post. :)

Does anyone use the games, etc?

I used to be able to use the games when I was bored at work. The last few times I've tried they wont load. I think its a problem on my end tho, they have done alot to our computers, alot of sites havent been working

I am getting the annoying chat tab that follows me around when I use the show on my Galaxy . How can I get rid of it? I don't understand the instructions given above.

What the "mobile style"? Is there a mobile version of the site...if so, what's the path? I don't see any links and my phone takes me to the main site.

Thanks

I am getting the annoying chat tab that follows me around when I use the show on my Galaxy . How can I get rid of it? I don't understand the instructions given above.

What the "mobile style"? Is there a mobile version of the site...if so, what's the path? I don't see any links and my phone takes me to the main site.

Thanks

I just changed you to the mobile style. It should be much better on your phone. Let me know what you think.

Can you check and see if I am set up for mobile style correctly Tom? I used it but I guess I didn't quite see the difference I expected so not sure if I set up my profile correctly for it. Thank you for all your work on the site!

Can you check and see if I am set up for mobile style correctly Tom? I used it but I guess I didn't quite see the difference I expected so not sure if I set up my profile correctly for it. Thank you for all your work on the site!

Yes, you are using the mobile style. You won't see much difference unless you are using a mobile device. It's actually a "responsive style." The style changes depending on the size of you screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom