Disney+ | Syracusefan.com

Disney+

upperdeck

Living Legend
I wasnt planning on adding another streaming service but now that they announced a Disney+/Hulu/Espn+ bundle I may just do it.. only changing my cost by $1 since i already have hulu/Espn+

Now I have to fight the Apple+ battle.. my wife wants to watch that too.. i am going to end up with more stream cost than my Sat cost when i am done.

Now I have to fight the Apple+ battle.. my wife wants to watch that too.. i am going to end up with more stream cost than my Sat cost when i am done.
Mine has still gone down a lot, even once we get the Disney+ bundle. We also have YouTubeTV and Netflix. It depends on how you count Amazon Prime though. I don't count it as an entertainment cost because we have it to cover shipping. The little bit of stuff we watch on it is all upside as far as I'm concerned.

I can get in.. its barfs quite often

The mandalorian opening is pretty sweet.. like watching clint eastwood.

and the ending was Epic

Last edited:
So I’ve had a question about this what does the ESPN part of this cover?

And if you are a Verizon unlimited data person you get it for 1 year free, I already signed up already watch the MCU expanding the universe.

So I’ve had a question about this what does the ESPN part of this cover?

You also get access to the premium articles on ESPN.com, although I can only view them through the mobile app. Can't successfully login through a browser on my computers.

its kinde got that buck rodgers/battlestar galactica vibe but without Erin Grey or Pamela hensley

love the main dude with a voice and never seeing his face.. Makes me think of Nightrider.

Episode 4 seemed like they reused a Xena or A-Team script. I was disappointed.

It seems like it's basically been baby Yoda, travel to a new place, and 20 minutes of gun fights for every 30 minute episode. Not sure where they're going with it.

It seems like it's basically been baby Yoda, travel to a new place, and 20 minutes of gun fights for every 30 minute episode. Not sure where they're going with it.
sounds like they are going for the international market. violence doesn't need subtitles.

That's kinda the point, it's an old 50's, 60's, 70's style episodic western. Couldn't be more like post civil war US.

Baby yoda breakout star of the year
1575932028408.png

I like The Manalorian, and will miss it when I cancel after my free month. Not enough new content to merit even 7 bucks a month at this point.

I like The Manalorian, and will miss it when I cancel after my free month. Not enough new content to merit even 7 bucks a month at this point.
Yeah I'm kinda waiting for stuff to build up.

but if you have verizon its free and if you have hulu/espn+ its basically free.

So we finally got Disney+ and I'm floored that The Mandalorian both pays incredible homage to Star Wars while simultaneously expanding the mythology of the universe. Just incredibly well done. I loved all of it. Far surpassed... I mean, anything else really (true nerds will tell me there's a really great cartoon. I know. Probably not watching that).

best thing is season 2 is done and in post editing and also they are dropping another special set of behind the scenes stuff too..