Disturbing story about Louis CK | Syracusefan.com

Disturbing story about Louis CK

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
I'd like to hope this isn't true but if it's a false story it would be career suicide. It likely may already be career suicide given the power CK has in La La Land.

Tig Notaro: Louis C.K. Needs to ‘Handle’ His Sexual-Misconduct Rumors

"Notaro says that she and C.K. had “an incident” before One Mississippi even started, but she declines to offer any specifics. “We don’t talk since then,” she says. “So as far as what he’s doing or what he’s done…”

"Two years ago, Gawker published an article that laid out details of sexual-misconduct allegations made by female comedians against C.K."

"Comedian Jen Kirkman first discussed a “known perv” comedian who had mistreated her on her podcast in 2015 and expressed fear that her career would be over if she outed him. "

"Roseanne Barr was far more forthcoming in an interview with The Daily Beastlast summer. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories,” Barr said. She later clarified that the rumors “have been leveled and talked about for years” and that while she does not have “firsthand knowledge” of any specific incidents, she has “heard women make these allegations.”

geez, what the hell :mad::mad::(

I'd like to hope this isn't true but if it's a false story it would be career suicide. It likely may already be career suicide given the power CK has in La La Land.

Tig Notaro: Louis C.K. Needs to ‘Handle’ His s e xual-Misconduct Rumors

"Notaro says that she and C.K. had “an incident” before One Mississippi even started, but she declines to offer any specifics. “We don’t talk since then,” she says. “So as far as what he’s doing or what he’s done…”

"Two years ago, Gawker published an article that laid out details of s e xual-misconduct allegations made by female comedians against C.K."

"Comedian Jen Kirkman first discussed a “known perv” comedian who had mistreated her on her podcast in 2015 and expressed fear that her career would be over if she outed him. "

"Roseanne Barr was far more forthcoming in an interview with The Daily Beastlast summer. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories,” Barr said. She later clarified that the rumors “have been leveled and talked about for years” and that while she does not have “firsthand knowledge” of any specific incidents, she has “heard women make these allegations.”

Apparently he is the white Bill Cosby

I remember a few years ago reading about his alleged mis conduct

Tig Notaro: Louis C.K. Needs to ‘Handle’ His s e xual-Misconduct Rumors

"Two years ago, Gawker published an article that laid out details of s e xual-misconduct allegations made by female comedians against C.K."

Love people putting rumors in print.

I love women that stand up for themselves in the face of men who wield much more power.
Of course, but Rosanne was spreading rumors, as she had no first hand knowledge. She also probably has as much power as he does, if not more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom