Class of 2020 - DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU

To get good players we need to go against good programs. No worries.

Yes but has a better frame to work with. With that, he has a chance of maintaining above average speed and athelticism for a interior lineman.
Didn’t ruff run a 4.8 something just recently. I know he doesn’t have Slaytons frame but that pretty fast for a 3 tech don’t ya think. He is extremely explosive at the point of attack.

Didn’t ruff run a 4.8 something just recently. I know he doesn’t have Slaytons frame but that pretty fast for a 3 tech don’t ya think. He is extremely explosive at the point of attack.
Impressive if so. I agree.

West Virginia, where you don’t play in bowl games because you either didnt make it or you’re scared you’ll be embarrassed in front of a nationwide audience before draft Day

Just a few more pounds on him and we can move him to nose tackle
Get him up to 350 and he would be unmovable. He couldn’t move outta the way but that gap would be covered. ;)

Him moving south has not been great for us.

Any update here?

It's the Dead Period. No visits/face to face contact until September 1.

And I don't see where Clearwater has played any games yet. School starts in NC next week. Not sure about Florida.

Anyone know if other schools recruit Canada this hard. Seems to be a very shrewd move on DB part.

Anyone know if other schools recruit Canada this hard. Seems to be a very shrewd move on DB part.
Rutgers, UConn, and Michigan State have in the past

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom