Class of 2020 - DL Benjamin Key | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Benjamin Key

Intriguing that we had offered in the past but not sure this would be a great fit now as he doesn't appeared to have played much at all, maybe 2 games but I don't see any stats. I have not seen his film and not sure how much it could help considering he went from 279 to 329 in the past couple of years. Not sure how explosive he'd be and if he would be a good fit for what our defense is now. Not sure we are looking for a kid this big. If we were I wouldn't think Darton would have dropped from 295 lbs to 268 lbs.

Intriguing that we had offered in the past but not sure this would be a great fit now as he doesn't appeared to have played much at all, maybe 2 games but I don't see any stats. I have not seen his film and not sure how much it could help considering he went from 279 to 329 in the past couple of years. Not sure how explosive he'd be and if he would be a good fit for what our defense is now. Not sure we are looking for a kid this big. If we were I wouldn't think Darton would have dropped from 295 lbs to 268 lbs.
You're right. Checked out Mizzou's 2021 statistics. He had none:

Last edited:
And I realize we offered Goode who was 315 lbs but we know he was still pretty explosive. Just seems like 329 is pushing it especially considering he didn't really play at Mizzu.