Class of 2019 - DL Braylen Ingraham (FL) TRANSFERRING FROM ALABAMA TO SYRACUSE (12/12/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Braylen Ingraham (FL) TRANSFERRING FROM ALABAMA TO SYRACUSE (12/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseLegacy

1500x500

Braylen Ingraham
Athlete
Syracuse University | Univ Of Alabama Alum
Broward County, FL

Ingraham said he is graduating this fall and is transferring out because he medically retired at Alabama and can’t play for UA anymore. He was a four-star prospect from St. Thomas Aquinas high school in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the 2019 class.

So this would be a great addition, low risk and huge reward type of pickup. Seasoned, has recovered in Alabama S&C program so is coming in strong and has been taught well. If both wheels are ready to go at worst would be in the game rotation you would have to think.

So this would be a great addition, low risk and huge reward type of pickup. Seasoned, has recovered in Alabama S&C program so is coming in strong and has been taught well. If both wheels are ready to go at worst would be in the game rotation you would have to think.
Agree. Welcome to the Syracuse football family Braylen.

Looks like a gamble well worth taking.

Since he graduates from Alabama this fall, I think he might be eligible to practice with the team (and even play) from that point forward. As in the practices before the Pinstripe Bowl. And even the Pinstripe Bowl itself.

Last edited:
Intriguing.

He's got the size to help against the run. No idea whether the dual ACL tears have impacted his athleticism / mobility, but I'd have to imagine that this kid would be able to help us for 10-15 snaps a game. He got recruited to Alabama for a reason.

Intriguing.

He's got the size to help against the run. No idea whether the dual ACL tears have impacted his athleticism / mobility, but I'd have to imagine that this kid would be able to help us for 10-15 snaps a game. He got recruited to Alabama for a reason.

and he wasn't entirely run off as evident by the graduation picture. With his knee injuries I wonder how much practice time he missed. Even kids who don't play much at Bama, are better just practicing day in and day out with that level of competition, where every kid is high end good.

Agree. Welcome to the Syracuse football family Braylen.

Looks like a gamble well worth taking.

Since he graduates from Alabama this fall, I think he might be eligible to practice with the team (and even play) from that point forward. As in the practices before the Pinstripe Bowl. And even the Pinstripe Bowl itself.
Wait, has he committed?

Have to believe they have to check his medicals and see him run on visit before his commitment is accepted and announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.