Class of 2021 - DL Elijah Jeudy (PA) Portal from Texas A&M to Nebraska | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Elijah Jeudy (PA) Portal from Texas A&M to Nebraska

OT? DT? Adding size at DE? Shed weight and more traditional TE?

Hey give it a shot. Depending on tape, he maybe able to help us.

Well i'd take him in a heartbeat based off his damn good Junior HS highlights. Hopefully is interested in moving closer to home.

Well i'd take him in a heartbeat based off his damn good Junior HS highlights. Hopefully is interested in moving closer to home.
Well of course I would. Just checked and he was a 4 star on 247 composite. Looks like he played 2 games for A&M in 2021 and two games in 2022 so he'd be a redshirt Soph next year. Has had just 1 tackle thus far and that was in 2021. 6'3" and 295 lbs sounds perfect to me. We could use a player with this measureables.

You get the like because you're options to deliver that line were slim to none and you actually did it. Smh...lol. Nicely done.
Thank you, kindly. I pride myself in the construction of my jokes. I try to avoid obvious jokes, but that one was just sitting there.

Whelp that was a fun few hours of "maybe"
NEXT

I know that there is always a chance but re-offering a kid that went somewhere else the first time they were offered doesn't seem likely to succeed the second time around either.

ELIJAH JEUDY IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM TX A&M
DL 6' 3" 293 **** NORTHEAST HS PHILADEPHIA, PA NOTE: MOST SOURCES, INC. AGGIES ROSTER LIST HIM AS A DL NOTHING MORE SPECIFIC WITH NO RECENT FILM & NO STATS
****/ Nat’l ranked #9 | Pa ranked#6 overall | ESPN Top300

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM HS:
FAST
EDGE IN HS, A VERY GOOD ONE
VERY QUICK OFF LOS
VERY AGGRESSIVE
LOVES TO HIT
WANTS EVERY TACKLE
HITS QB & RB'S IN B'FLD

HOW HE DIDN'T PLAY AT A&M IS A QUESTION MARK

GREAT OFFER

H.S. Scouting Report​

EVALUATED 04/18/2020​

BrianDohn

Brian DohnNATIONAL RECRUITING ANALYST

"Jeudy has length and ideal size for rush end who can drop into coverage. Developed body has good lower-body strength. Athletic with burst and ability to change direction. Flexibility to dip shoulder and explode around edge. Uses hands well to keep offensive linemen off. Can redirect down line of scrimmage. Excellent body control. Strong with gap integrity. Takes on blocks from proper side. Uses angles well. Willing to try different moves. Quick first step inside. Must get stronger in upper body. Is not asked to play in space often so will have to show understanding of it. Has to work on combination move sets. Impact player at Top 15 school. Day 3 NFL Draft potential."

For Jeudy, this decision isn’t too much of a surprise as the talented edge defender couldn’t find his way on the field in two seasons with the program, appearing in a total of two games. Coming out of Northeast High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jeudy was a 4-Star prospect who joined his Northeast teammate, and current Aggie starting cornerback Tyreek Chappell in the 2021 recruiting class, hoping to make an instant impact in College Station with the program as soon as year two.

Jeudy_Elijah_Breaking_News_TAMU_Twitter.png

Pause
[IMG alt="COLLEGE STATION, TX - APRIL 13, 2021 - during Football headshots in College Station, TX. Photo By Craig Bisacre/Texas A&M Athletics

"]https://d1e6xbptvrg0sy.cloudfront.net/images/2022/6/7/Jeudy_Elijah.jpg?width=300[/IMG]

13Elijah Jeudy
Hear how to pronounce Jeudy

• Height 6-3
  • Weight 295
  • Position Defensive Line
  • Class Freshman
  • Hometown Philadelphia, Pa.
  • Highschool Northeast
  • Instagram 215.lijah
  • Twitter ElijahJeudy

Biography
2021 (REDSHIRT): Made his collegiate debut in the win over Prairie View.
HIGH SCHOOL: Coached by Chris Riley at Northeast High School ... Two-sport athlete, played both football and track and field ... Named a 4-star prospect by all three major outlets (247 Sports, Rivals and ESPN).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom