Class of 2019 - DL Jared Harrison-Hunte (NY) Committed to Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Jared Harrison-Hunte (NY) Committed to Miami

I think if we could keep some of the dline studs out of NY city, we could have a tough dline. I see stud kids leave for The big schools and do well. We need these guys.

Why haven’t we talked about this young man. No chance or is there but it’s quiet.

I'm noting a number of recruits like this (Dodson and Dorlus are others) who we offered many months ago, who the big boys have now come calling. I thnk it speaks well of the coaching staff's recruiting connections and eye for raw talent.

Last edited:
Why haven’t we talked about this young man. No chance or is there but it’s quiet.
I think the staff has probably moved on to others. Not every kid that is offered, especially when you offer over 300 kids in one class, is going to be a priority.

I think the staff has probably moved on to others. Not every kid that is offered, especially when you offer over 300 kids in one class, is going to be a priority.
I only asked cause he is a New York kid and Michigan offered so he has to be ok. I just didn’t know if u knew he said not interested or what ever. Would love to keep our d ends and 1 and 3 techs in state. Seems to be what we have the most of mainly.

Still nothing with this kid? Still uncommitted, he's the #4 player in NYS, 24-7 has him down to Miami and PSU... Syracuse position of need at DT.

Still nothing with this kid? Still uncommitted, he's the #4 player in NYS, 24-7 has him down to Miami and PSU... Syracuse position of need at DT.

And it won't be SU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom