Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey definitely has a pretty good source, has all year. I'm surprised Coach Lockdown hasn't snuffed it out yet.
Maybe it's the wildcard, Wildhack?

Visiting this weekend
Give him 44. I believe numbers are allowed both ways. Have him Sponsor Krebs and all of Ws properties. Figure it out but dont let him leave without committing.

Bailey reported it first, but it should have only been for Two Four Seven subscribers, I was surprised MM didn't keep it behind the pay wall as well
247 subscribers can read VIP posts on any team...not super confidential

I heard he would have already committed to us but he keeps having nightmares about that encounter.
Cuseregular has the coolest ringtone now

crazy-girlfriend.gif

ahh the legend of dopey Joel. Best thing ever after realizing what a crank and dope he was, he had a website where he posted pregame predictions of our games. After sensing some shenanigans I started screen shoting his predictions, and yep, lo and behold as he was bragging about how accurate he was I laid out the evidence of what this dope was doing after the games, going back to his site and changing the predictions to look like he nailed them.

Had quite a few give and takes with him over the years.
He is a UCF fan now...

so here is some back story on the Verse saga. I'm (tongue planted firmly in cheek here!), I'm taking some credit if this dude ends up coming here. Because I have no life, err, because too much of my life is wrapped up in seeing Syracuse football succeed, here's a quick story with Verse.

When we played Albany, my wife contracted Covid from one of our patients, so had to quarantine right along with her and by the grace of God I never got it and because she was fully vaxxed it was a walk in the park for her with mild symptoms. It was the week I was due to be head chef head guy for the Fine Mess tailgate group so I was not able to do it and JeremyCuse and Nell swooped in to save the day there.

So since the game was a week after our exposure and I tested negative all week including the morning of the game, well for the first time in like 30 years I went to the dome ridiculously early to watch warm ups and all the hub bub in the dome since I couldn't tailgate for the first time in forever cuz of the Covid situation. Just in case sat solo both pregame and during the game and during the warm ups I was in Albanys end.

Having done some recruiting back in the day I immediately honed in on I think he was #97 (Verse). Watching him warm up I've never seen such unique physicality in a player let alone a kid at FCS Ualb. Huge, muscled, incredibly light on his feet exhibiting such fantastic coordination and ability. Could tell he'd be fast agile and a disruptive force in the game.

I immediately texted the Fine Mess brethren that watch out this guy is going to give us fits all day and expressing disbelief that guy like this could be missed in the recruiting process. An absolute stud which with his performance that day we all could see what a dominant player he could be. Because (as my wife calls me and my crew), I'm a Cuseloser I went down to the railing pretty close to him and yelled something to the effect that we need you here in Syracuse.

There was no way he couldn't hear me and I'm not sure if I dreamed it later or not but there was a mild thumb up displayed, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I nearly cried when he went down with what looked like a complete knee blow out injury as in my head I already had him coming here and would've just been tragic to see such a talented kid sidelined (luckily it was just a knee hyperextension deal).

Anyway thought some would get a kick out of that, Just weird that for the first time in like forever early for a game in the dome and I saw this kid. If this kid comes I'm going to get remind him of that story first chance tactfully possible, see if he recalls it and take some joking credit that some lunatic fan wanted him here from day one.

If we land him I think the sky is the limit for this young man. Bring it home Dino!
Epic post, CR. Chapter and Verse.

so here is some back story on the Verse saga. I'm (tongue planted firmly in cheek here!), I'm taking some credit if this dude ends up coming here. Because I have no life, err, because too much of my life is wrapped up in seeing Syracuse football succeed, here's a quick story with Verse.

When we played Albany, my wife contracted Covid from one of our patients, so had to quarantine right along with her and by the grace of God I never got it and because she was fully vaxxed it was a walk in the park for her with mild symptoms. It was the week I was due to be head chef head guy for the Fine Mess tailgate group so I was not able to do it and JeremyCuse and Nell swooped in to save the day there.

So since the game was a week after our exposure and I tested negative all week including the morning of the game, well for the first time in like 30 years I went to the dome ridiculously early to watch warm ups and all the hub bub in the dome since I couldn't tailgate for the first time in forever cuz of the Covid situation. Just in case sat solo both pregame and during the game and during the warm ups I was in Albanys end.

Having done some recruiting back in the day I immediately honed in on I think he was #97 (Verse). Watching him warm up I've never seen such unique physicality in a player let alone a kid at FCS Ualb. Huge, muscled, incredibly light on his feet exhibiting such fantastic coordination and ability. Could tell he'd be fast agile and a disruptive force in the game.

I immediately texted the Fine Mess brethren that watch out this guy is going to give us fits all day and expressing disbelief that guy like this could be missed in the recruiting process. An absolute stud which with his performance that day we all could see what a dominant player he could be. Because (as my wife calls me and my crew), I'm a Cuseloser I went down to the railing pretty close to him and yelled something to the effect that we need you here in Syracuse.

There was no way he couldn't hear me and I'm not sure if I dreamed it later or not but there was a mild thumb up displayed, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I nearly cried when he went down with what looked like a complete knee blow out injury as in my head I already had him coming here and would've just been tragic to see such a talented kid sidelined (luckily it was just a knee hyperextension deal).

Anyway thought some would get a kick out of that, Just weird that for the first time in like forever early for a game in the dome and I saw this kid. If this kid comes I'm going to get remind him of that story first chance tactfully possible, see if he recalls it and take some joking credit that some lunatic fan wanted him here from day one.

If we land him I think the sky is the limit for this young man. Bring it home Dino!
I love everything about this post !

CUSELOSER is a great screen name for someone on this board. Only a matter of time before someone snatches it up.

CUSELOSER is a great screen name for someone on this board. Only a matter of time before someone snatches it up.
I can think of a few nominees. Or just LOSER :)

one of our bowling league teams was called the Losers... except on their shirts they spelled it Loosers.. they never noticed..
Great...back to Jared Verse before the loser thing catches fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.