Class of 2019 - DL Jason Blissett (NY) Signed NLI to Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Jason Blissett (NY) Signed NLI to Miami

I hope Nick Monroe and Dino have 2 tickets to Paradise.
Camp.

Blissett would be huge. Heck, he's already huge - just look at him.

Maybe O. Brissett could help recruit J. Blissett.

I hope it's 110° in the shade and everyone starts talking about playing in a more northerly climate with indoor practice facilities and a domed stadium.

I know, maybe they'll run schemes at some indoor facility. In that case I hope the AC breaks and they begin musing about a Carrier Air Conditioning system like the one in Syracuse. They don't know the Dome is not air conditioned.

Profound thoughts for a Friday afternoon.

Should be in ok shape here I’d imagine. Worried about the U and PSU

Can’t believe Jimbos up here when he’s in the middle of Texas

Not sure if it means anything but his schools reading left to right says:
Mrs. UCF, U Wft am... (assume he meant to switch letters around in wft - would spell it out but not allowed on this site).

Wish they’d had shown more of downtown in that. Bigger city feel
Something like this...

p869463914-3.jpg

Something like this...

p869463914-3.jpg
Exactly. We have to capitalize on the fact that SU fans only have SU sports for the most part. You’re not playing for just a university, you’re playing for Central New York. That region of nearly 720,000 or so people will worship you if you bring respect back to the program.

I hope Trill and Qadir were a new beginning for recruiting talented NYC football players.

It's been Groundhog Day forever with nationally talented NYC football players. They get their heads turned by factory schools and mostly flame out (with notable exceptions).

It's like a bad comedy routine; stop me if you've heard this one: SU coach goes down to NYC to recruit talented football kid and is given the high hat by high school coaches and hangers on once the national factories enter the picture.

I think Dino puts in the correct level of effort to NYC; the football talent down there is too fickle for my taste.

Surprised there isn’t more talk about this kid. One of the top kids in the state and we have a legit chance. I think this comes down to SU, Rutgers, Minn. Would be a great get. We did great in NYS last year with Trill, White, Horan. Adding another top player like Blissett would be a good trend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom