Class of 2019 - DL Jason Blissett (NY) Signed NLI to Miami | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Jason Blissett (NY) Signed NLI to Miami

The answer is no, Toad. Gotta feel good about our chances here.

Agreed -- given the list of schools. Hate seeing the U on there, but we've certainly got a puncher's chance.

Feel good about him and Robinson
sanford heart attack.gif

– Lehigh Acers Top247 defensive lineman Quashon Fuller, Fort Myers Dunbar four-star defensive lineman Derick Hunter and Delray Beach American Heritage four-star defensive lineman Mike Morris are all guys the Hurricanes have been keeping tabs on this summer especially Fuller, who visited campus back in June. Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep three-star defensive tackle Jason Blissett is an option on the defensive line as well after earning an offer at Paradise Camp.

At least there’s no surprise that he’s going to take his visits

That would definitely rule out Ga Tech if he had been considering them in the first place.

Exactly. We have to capitalize on the fact that SU fans only have SU sports for the most part. You’re not playing for just a university, you’re playing for Central New York. That region of nearly 720,000 or so people will worship you if you bring respect back to the program.
Hyberbole much. About 670,000 of those folks could not care less about SU football.

There they are, the girls of Fordham U. I know I can't afford 'em. You? - Doug Heffernan

Hyberbole much. About 670,000 of those folks could not care less about SU football.

Judge not lest ye be judged vis-a-vis hyperbole. If you're saying only 50,000 people care about Syracuse football in Central, NY I'd say you're wrong. Hell, the University itself is like 20,000 total enrollment. Y

That would definitely rule out Ga Tech if he had been considering them in the first place.

I don't anticipate him picking us so I'm pretty happy to hear he'll follow through on his visits; if we get one I feel like this staff really kills it on the official visit thing.

Last edited:
Judge not lest ye be judged vis-a-vis hyperbole. If you're saying only 50,000 people care about Syracuse football in Central, NY I'd say you're wrong. Hell, the University itself is like 20,000 total enrollment. Y
How many go to games? 3,000 for?

How many go to games? 3,000 for?
Probably at least a bit more than that. However, we didn’t ask who attends games. We asked who cares. We get 25,000 people in the Dome minimum for games on a slow week. That means you’re saying that 50% of the total number of people that care attend the games. That sounds dubious.

Announcing tomorrow.

...if its the U, do we have a shot at flipping after potentially (this would be a gift from god) leaving pit 5-1?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom