Class of 2018 - DL Joe Kane (NC) Verbal to VT | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DL Joe Kane (NC) Verbal to VT

These are not mine just area standouts. We did not get to play McNeill this year but he was to me the most dominant player in the state. Kane has really come out of nowhere as tore through every team and got about 20 sacks. Syracuse did not come by our school... I wonder if they even went to these players schools since they are near us, recruiters usually stop by and at least say hi. The last player I wanted Syracuse to pursue in the area was Dexter Lawrence who dominated college football last season as a Freshman.

These are not mine just area standouts. We did not get to play McNeill this year but he was to me the most dominant player in the state. Kane has really come out of nowhere as tore through every team and got about 20 sacks. Syracuse did not come by our school... I wonder if they even went to these players schools since they are near us, recruiters usually stop by and at least say hi. The last player I wanted Syracuse to pursue in the area was Dexter Lawrence who dominated college football last season as a Freshman.
I wonder sometimes if the SU coaches just think there is too much competition in the Triangle with three ACC schools right there. Maybe that is why they seem to recruit the Triad and Charlotte area.

I wonder sometimes if the SU coaches just think there is too much competition in the Triangle with three ACC schools right there. Maybe that is why they seem to recruit the Triad and Charlotte area.
According Ryvals his only offer is from Wofford and he is unrated. He looks great on film. Is he a true diamond in the rough? Why hasn't he received offers from in-state schools?

According Ryvals his only offer is from Wofford and he is unrated. He looks great on film. Is he a true diamond in the rough? Why hasn't he received offers from in-state schools?
Do you know the level of talent of the teams they play?

No idea.
Great talent. They are one of our rivals and have been competing with Millbrook HS (Marshall Brothers) and 4AA state champs, Wake Forest who had Dexter Lawrence, Hodge, Bryce Love and his brother... This is just to name a few.

I don't recall Lane as a JV player but man did he come simply blow up this season. I believe he has some more offers... I am looking for the link of the article I was reading.

I don't recall Lane as a JV player but man did he come simply blow up this season. I believe he has some more offers... I am looking for the link of the article I was reading.
Have you notified our staff? It might benefit to get in on him early.

I used to coach at Broughton, which was in heritages conference. Heritage doesn't have the best team in that conference. Could be a reason why. I'll ask about him to my old coaching buddies.

I used to coach at Broughton, which was in heritages conference. Heritage doesn't have the best team in that conference. Could be a reason why. I'll ask about him to my old coaching buddies.

How long ago did you coach Jack? Heritage went very far in the playoffs this year and has a lot of talent to continue to fight with WF in the NAC.

How long ago did you coach Jack? Heritage went very far in the playoffs this year and has a lot of talent to continue to fight with WF in the NAC.

Interesting that they turned it around. It was multiple years ago.

Interesting that they turned it around. It was multiple years ago.
Well there is a lot of talent over in the North east side of Raleigh add a few key out of county "transfers" and they have righted the ship. That and an all NFL coaching staff makes them very attractive to all the parents that shop their players around...

Grad transfer from ESU? Any chance he brings Lattimer along for some DL depth?

IMG_0708.JPG

Kane is starting to pick up offers. Jacksonville U. Charlotte, UMass and App state.

Good news! I really was impressed with his quickness off the ball and how well he squeezed and closed gaps. He was quite a handful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom