Class of 2022 - DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

J

His dad played basketball at Niagara and averaged in double figures in scoring for 3 seasons. I think having a father who was a key player for a high level college program have given Jobity good insights into what is needed to play college sports.

I like taking players whose father or mother played college sports. It seems to me they tend to be more successful, all other things being equal.
His father also played BB professionally overseas.

This guy is the very definition of a sleeper. Will he stay asleep or will he be woke. If he comes here, it’s kind of exciting to see how it plays out.
Especially if thru superior coaching and proper dedication to S&C…you know the rest.

Well - the basketball team did their part to help show off the dome.

The STUDENTS did their part.

The students showed up!

Attachments

• 3F7762CD-ADB4-4791-91F6-066E156E8707.jpeg
    3F7762CD-ADB4-4791-91F6-066E156E8707.jpeg
    896.9 KB · Views: 193
Or he just waits until Wednesday.
His school probably has a signing ceremony. I would not be surprised if his coach and others at the school are trying to have all the athletes who got scholarships to appear at that ceremony.

Having a little suspense for it might get more people to show, maybe some press, which everyone would benefit from.

Or he just waits until Wednesday.
It's a big day for the kid. I would suspect he wants his day in the sun, not being a super highly recruited. Hopefully he is gonna commit to SU, but I would imagine that could be possibly why he hasn't committed yet, and wants Wednesday to be his day.

Has the size and is enthusiastic about potentially playing here. Give him a scholarship and hopefully he will remain loyal as time goes on. Invest in him now when most other FBS teams aren’t.

I heard from his cousin's barber that Kevin's asking for his high school number.
That's the only hold up...