DL Kevin Lemieux transferring to Endicott | Syracusefan.com

DL Kevin Lemieux transferring to Endicott

6-4 252 Freshman. I thought there was a future role for him along the DLine but I can't get worked up about kids who never played a snap. Good luck to him.

There are more kids in the portal than spots. I guess playing is more important than a quality education for those that have not graduated.

There are more kids in the portal than spots. I guess playing is more important than a quality education for those that have not graduated.
Again, this happens every year. We've just never had it quantified before.

Apparently he has transferred to Endicott College. His father passed away a few months ago, so that might be why he chose to play closer to home.
B678550A-4108-4E43-A7F0-98C1204EF885.png

Apparently he has transferred to Endicott College. His father passed away a few months ago, so that might be why he chose to play closer to home.View attachment 200133

very cool college. Both my kids visited there and my son went to a soccer camp there. So I’ve been there 3 times. Gorgeous place right on the ocean. They have a couple upper class dorms right on the beach.

90ADFC5B-6365-4279-A866-8FBE6EF89027.png

6-4 252 Freshman. I thought there was a future role for him along the DLine but I can't get worked up about kids who never played a snap. Good luck to him.

Yep, replace him with someone that can help us and I'm good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom